Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Growth Hormone

xhosea
    xhosea

Growth Hormone Empty Growth Hormone

Post by xhosea Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:49 am

ive heard that in order to get the full benefit out of GH you need to take insulin shots with it as well, is this true? wouldnt it cause diabetes? or am i just confused as usual

this has nothing to do with anything... but i just wanted to say i had the weirdest expirience of my life last night, i woke up instantly at maybe 5am and i was fully alert and i jumped out of bed and did like 20 pushups on the floor and went back to bed... all within the course of 45 seconds... it happened to fast... it was weird. at first i thought it was a dream, but i had my pushup handle things out.. weird... lol
    BuffD
    BuffD

Growth Hormone Empty Re: Growth Hormone

Post by BuffD Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

Actually some studies have shown that using Slin when you really don't need to can give the pancreas a break and help keep you from getting Diabetes. When you consume a large amount of carbs (like post workout) your pancreas has to really crank out the insulin to deal with the carbs. Using Slin from an outside source keeps it from having to do the work. You wouldn't want to use it every day for a long period of time though.
    TomSizeMore

Post by TomSizeMore Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

No more than 4 weeks for a first time Slin user. Yes, to get the full benefit of HGH you would want to run Slin with it. They compliment each other. This is a really simple way of putting what they do. Just keep in mind, HGH alone is good stuff. HGH with Slin and AAS, Nothing better. Of course a lot of food is also to be thrown in there.
    xhosea
    xhosea

Post by xhosea Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:16 pm

i gotcha... so if were to cycle with HGH and AAS, how much Slin would i need to throw in there to achieve the maximum benefit? is it a ratio based on the amount of HGH?
    TomSizeMore

Post by TomSizeMore Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 pm

No, it's based upon overall bodyweight. How much you weigh should determine the amount of slin you would want to use. Most beginners go with about 8-10iu per day for a week, then up to 2x daily for 3 weeks.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:48 pm

bro your way ahead of yourself with slin and hgh at 21 and snce you have not run a aas cycle I would dump the thought all together, unless your just gathering info, slin can be harmfull and is nothing to play with.

later
    TomSizeMore

Post by TomSizeMore Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 pm

I didn't check your age, but yeah. I completely agree here. Give it a couple AAS cycles before you step up to the next level. Best way to go.
    xhosea
    xhosea

Post by xhosea Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:38 pm

yeah im just gathering info about everything no worries... not gonna touch that stuff for a few years lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am