Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+5
w000dy
Visions
El Hefe
irishpride0769
9 posters

Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It.

Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It. Empty Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It.

Post by Qzuadro is offline Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:01 pm

How small can your testicles get? And can you use that to gauge how much natural production you have going on, rather than doing test level blood tests?
    Certainly blood tests are more accurate, but you could get a good idea based on the size of your testicles. So if your boys are as small as a pea, then you know HCG, clomid and the works should follow cycle. Or if they are a certain size, you would know that nolva for 2wks would be sufficient.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It. Empty Re: Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It.

Post by irishpride0769 Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:46 pm

the only way to accuretly gauge if your htpa is back up to par is with blood tests..the other ways are all guesstimation...

Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It. Empty Re: Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It.

Post by BiggerGeek is offline Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:24 pm

why risk it. PCT isnt that expensive. if based on the cycle you've done, you need a full 4 weeks of PCT then do a full 4 weeks of PCT. Dont cheap out here
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Once again no you cannot not, My testicals do not shrink at all during a cycle.
    I have been on for 12 weeks now and have about 15 more left and there is no difference in size, but sure as I know Ip's real name is sally if I were to stop now and run some half assed pct becsue my sack looks normal I would crash and be in a world of hurt for up to 6 months. Pct is more important then the cycle if you cannot afford the proper amounts of gear required or do not feel that its necessary then do not bother ever to use a steroid. That being said you can guage your pct by the stregnth of your cycle and by your previous experiances.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:59 pm

IP is now holding a Clinical Study and will be measuring everyone's Testicles, before, during and after your cycle... This double blindfolded study will also include a deep tissue prostrate massage used to stimulate Testosterone production,,,
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:53 pm

Bump to DK my testicles have not shrunk at all while on cycle...
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:38 pm

My testies did not shrink during cycle but they did a couple of weeks into pct. But even when they were back to normal after proper pct, the libido did not come back. Everyone is diff and you have to get to know your body and it's limits really well, if you are serious about using gear.

Nitrateman
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visions

IP is now holding a Clinical Study and will be measuring everyone's Testicles, before, during and after your cycle... This double blindfolded study will also include a deep tissue prostrate massage used to stimulate Testosterone production,,,

Lmao!!! That was just too funny!

Post by BiggerGeek is offline Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:06 pm

deep tissue prostate massage.... hmmmm
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:01 pm

i think you need to read more on the threads that are available to you here.where did you get 2 weeks of nolva would be enough for pct?most guys run 3-4 weeks of pct.like the guys said pct is more important then the cycle itself.educate yourself a little more by reading the threads bro.believe me whether your balls are big or small when you can't get it up you won't give a shit about how big they are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 am