heritage07
deadliftstoheaven
mandarb11
trevordorey
9 posters

Arnold Question !

trevordorey
    trevordorey

Arnold Question ! Empty Arnold Question !

Post by trevordorey Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:33 am

I did some research on "Arnold", and read that he always used orals and the synthetics were not even on the market yet. He seemed to get massive just on oral cycles. I know you should always have a test base and i always have, but i was just wandering, is everyone over reacting somewhat with the test base theory?
    mandarb11
    mandarb11

Arnold Question ! Empty Re: Arnold Question !

Post by mandarb11 Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:15 am

well they had test in many forms, deca, winstrol.....all the regular long standing drugs, so I am sure he would have used them. Would have killed his sex drive, and being that he was in the 60's and 70's it wouldn't go over to well if Arnold couldn't perform for the ladies! lol That is the time that the term was coined "dbol is the breakfast of champions". Orals were used alot but just orals I don't think so!
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:01 am

Arnold was big on dianabol but he also used alot of test propionate. He would run long 20 week cycles that nobody now adays would ever think about doing.
    heritage07
    heritage07

Post by heritage07 Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:33 am

deadliftstoheaven wrote:Arnold was big on dianabol but he also used alot of test propionate.He would run long 20 week cycles that nobody now adays would ever think about doing.

Not trying to hyjack this thread but are you suggesting that 20 wk cycles are a thing of the past?
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:22 am

heritage07 wrote:Not trying to hyjack this thread but are you suggesting that 20 wk cycles are a thing of the past?

No i'm saying a 20 week cycle with tapering dosages and no pct are a thing of the past, atleast I would think.I've seen some of the old cycles arnold would run and nobody would do those cycles today.I know people do 20 week cycles, just differently than they did back in Arnold's day.
    heritage07
    heritage07

Post by heritage07 Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:16 am

deadliftstoheaven wrote:No i'm saying a 20 week cycle with tapering dosages and no pct are a thing of the past, atleast I would think.I've seen some of the old cycles arnold would run and nobody would do those cycles today.I know people do 20 week cycles, just differently than they did back in Arnold's day.

I was worried there cause I can tend to stretch mine out. LOL!!!
    MR .T

Post by MR .T Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 am

Ive run longer than 20weeks before but I dont reccomend it to most people.
    todlichdosis50
    todlichdosis50

Post by todlichdosis50 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:32 am

deadlifts: do you know what dosages arnold did? i cant imagine doing 20 weeks without aromasin and hcg. it would explain why he looked so small in the off season.
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:25 pm

todlichdosis50 wrote:deadlifts: do you know what dosages arnold did? i cant imagine doing 20 weeks without aromasin and hcg. it would explain why he looked so small in the off season.

He ran dbol between 80 and 100mg ed for 20 weeks straight.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Sorry for the Hijack here, but what was the difference between the Arnolds, and Ferrigno's of the 70's, and the Cutlers and Colemans of today? Why are the new Mr.O's so much bigger now? Is it cycles, trainig, diet?
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:10 pm

trevordorey wrote:I did some research on "Arnold", and read that he always used orals and the synthetics were not even on the market yet. He seemed to get massive just on oral cycles. I know you should always have a test base and i always have, but i was just waundering, is everyone over reacting somewhat with the test base theory?

bud, injectable AAS were out and prevelant in the market back when Arnold competed and way before as well.There is no way to know what it was that Arnold took in order to achieve the physique he got.I do know though that bber's of old stressed their diets more so than alot of bbers today.
    tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:51 pm

First off, Steroids(injectable) were first made around 1944 so I'm sure they were abundant during Arnold's reign in the 60's and 70's. Yes D-bol was a popular oral that was favored by him. But he certainly didn't just use this compound alone. He also liked to use Test Propionate. And as rumor has it, Arnold is responsible for introducing Primobolon to the U.S.

Even know he may of used alot of D-bol, Test Prop, and Primo; hard work is what got Arnold his physique.

Second thing, the reason why bodybuilders today, like Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman, are so much larger in size than bber's from Arnold and Ferringo's time is because the bber's now days use alot of Human Growth Hormone. steroids increase the size of the muscle fiber where as GH increases the NUMBER of fibers in the muscle AND it acts on all other cells in the body too. That's why we have bber's that have much larger frames, bone density, head size, increased gut density.

Also, bber's now use GH & AAS in conjunction with IGF, MGF, Insulin, and a host of other drugs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am