BrotherIron
pfeliks
6 posters

Proviroxyl

pfeliks
    pfeliks

Proviroxyl Empty Proviroxyl

Post by pfeliks Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 am

I'm going to be running a 10 week cycle of Deca and Sustaxyl. I'll be using HCG 500 iu's every 4 days with clomid as PCT. From my research it seems it would be beneficial to run Proviroxyl during the cycle. Good idea? What can I expect Proviroxyl to do for me? Thanks
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Proviroxyl Empty Re: Proviroxyl

Post by BrotherIron Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 am

Well it will help increase you're free flowing test and will make sure you're not exp any problems with libido shutdown. I would recommend you run HCG throughout the course of the cycle and not at the end of the cycle and I would also run an AI throughout as well as revamp your PCT.
    pfeliks
    pfeliks

Post by pfeliks Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 am

BrotherIron wrote:Well it will help increase you're free flowing test and will make sure you're not exp any problems with libido shutdown. I would recommend you run HCG throughout the course of the cycle and not at the end of the cycle and I would also run an AI throughout as well as revamp your PCT.

Actually I misspoke. I will be using HCG during the cycle and not as PCT.I was under the impression that Proviron also acted as an estrogen inhibitor. Am I wrong?
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 am

pfeliks wrote:Actually I misspoke. I will be using HCG during the cycle and not as PCT.I was under the impression that Proviron also acted as an estrogen inhibitor. Am I wrong?

it is but it isnt the anti-e to be chosen for gyno prevention...Aromasin, Letro or Arimidex would be better choices...
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:08 am

Proviron will bind to the receptors so that estrogen can't. The problem with that is you will still have excessive estrogen in your body, and will carry water that you don't need,and always run the risk of gyno should you be prone to it.

If I were you I would run an AI throughout the cycle, so that the test doesn't aromatise. This way you won't walk arround with a pumkin head letting everyone know you are on steroids, and will keep a more defined body during the cycle.

My $0.02
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:47 am

i ran proviron and aromasin during my cycle of test and deca and i still looked bloated as hell! i never had any problems with gyno though, and my sex drive was through the roof.
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 am

i am running proviroxyl 75mg a day and loving it.so is my wife except for when she is all worn out and im begging like a dog.lol
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 am

hatfield wrote:i ran proviron and aromasin during my cycle of test and deca and i still looked bloated as hell! i never had any problems with gyno though, and my sex drive was through the roof.

I'm just using Prov right now, and my head is a friggin' watermelon!I had to buy new dress shirts because of my fat neck....I hate being bloated!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content