Prov Tablets / 50 / a day

My First cycle was
    andropen 550/week
    Deca / 300/week

Had great results from first cycle -
    Started at 184lbs ended up at 207lbs.
    I am 6ft 2 and no fat what so ever.
    I will be 40 In August.

I do HRT during off cycle of test at 200/week of cyp.

I tried the new cycle and had extreme problem with the tri -tren.
    My bllod pressure soared and was dizzy , almost faint .. Scared the shit out of me.  My girl looked at me and said my face was all red.

I think it was the fast acting acetate in the tren .. after a few days the effects went away.  

Since this was my first time using tri-tren I did small amount.

Second week I tried it again at 100. Same results not as bad though.

Although still scarin me.

I have removed the trten from my cycle and have no more sides like this.

The biggest bummer is the tren kicked ass. I put on 4lbs in 10 days.
    Got even more ripped.

Is there anything out there without the sides of tri-tren ?

Should I try tren ethanate instead of the tri ? Eliminating the acetate ?

Or is tren all together just harsh on the system ..

I know everyone is different but this stuff really worked great.

So looking at something to replace the tr-tren .. Was thinking boldabol (EQ)

I did alot of reading on th is site about tren and saw it can have some serious sides such as anger ect .. But I didn't see any reactions such as huge spike in BP.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yea I don't do orals just as a health concern.

Thanks
    killipso
    killipso

Tren -  Tri-tren - Blood Pressure Empty Re: Tri-tren - Blood Pressure

Post by killipso Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Ok,

I will try the EQ and see how that works out.

I have the mentality that every cycle should be diffrent or at least with one different gear.

I figure just like lifting .. don't do the same exercises for more then 3 weeks.

Have to trick the brain as your body gets used to it.

So I figure why not change one component of the gear.

Anyways appreciate the input and I'll post later on how the EQ worked out for me.

Killip
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:19 pm

I love Tren but I decided to not use it for a while because of BP issues and also it makes me a bit tired which makes doing cardio harder... So I am avoiding it this summer so I can have lots of energy and not have BP issues... Some guys have reported that they have little to no negative sides from Tren E and I guess that would be because of less spiking of the Tren release but if I use it in the future I will be very cautious cause just like DG said if you get bad sides from it, that it could last a long time...
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Is there anything you can take or do to help with the BP issues? Tri-Tren is included in my next cycle and while i track my BP(high BP runs in the family) and everything is fine i dont want it to spin out of control.
    mandarb11
    mandarb11

Post by mandarb11 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:54 pm

I have used tren E and although my blood pressure was elevated overall the results were awesome! Everyones reaction to it is different but overall it seems to be much harsher for sides than most other compounds!
    stquietman

Post by stquietman Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm one of those diehard Tren Lovers and I really never got any sides on it except may be some anger and couldn't fall asleep at night. The Anger side I was able to control more I guess because I'm usually laid back but the only thing that sucked was I felt like staying up all night and go training when the gym opened up at 4:30am LOL !!! Other than that I have hypertension in my family and had BP issues from 15-19 but now that I'm 22 my BP is great and I'm starting to think its because I've cut my sodium intake down a bit. I'm still a young cat when it comes to any gear but if you like how you feel on tren I recommend doing low doses of the enanthate like just 200mgs a week because when I run it that low I don't get insomnia or any sides. I've ran tren as high as a 1000mgs a week "Acetate" and didn't get any sides unless you count getting really muscular, more cut, and strength through the roof as a side LOL !!!! EQ is also a great drug too especially since you've used Deca and liked your results with that. EQ is very similiar to Deca but without the water bloat of Deca !!! The only thing about EQ is it takes a good 4 weeks to really feel and see some results but everything you gain off of EQ is pure muscle and you'll see every vein even ones you've never noticed !!!

Another thing too bad you don't like orals because of health purposes because Turanabol is f*cking great !!!! I would do a Test Enanthate, EQ and Turanabol stack which I think you'd have lots of fun with !!!!
    killipso
    killipso

Post by killipso Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Yea I am rethinking the orals.. fars as Turnabol ..

Just read up on it .. Semms mild far as a oral.

Have a phobia of orals as had one buddy need a transplant and he put the fear of it into me.

I'm sure he was popping them like m&m's but still made a lasting impression in my head.

Rather be natural then trading in my food stamps for a liver or kidney ..

Far as the guy taking the tren your only 22 and tell ya the truth I am damn jealous of your age !

Damn at that age I could have probbaly done Tren with no sweat.

But at almost 40 (gulp) things aren''t they way they used to be.

Kinda makes me wonder if we took the people with side effects from Tren and the people who didn't what would the age groups be .. hmm

Killip ..
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:51 pm

I use a beta blocker called Bisoprolol and it works great for me but while on cycle I need to at least double my meds... I tried Toprol but hated it...

Still even with meds I prefer to take small doses of Tren to avoid a skyrocket in BP which can be hard to control...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am