+3
rsheridan
Ton1333
Mr.E
7 posters

Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting

rsheridan
    rsheridan

Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting Empty Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting

Post by rsheridan Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:13 am

mix Test Prop and Tren in same syringe for injecting

yes / no ?
    Masculus
    Masculus

Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting Empty Re: Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting

Post by Masculus Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:17 am

I always have...

Just make sure your technique is correct. Swab both bottles, inject air in each equal to the volume taken out, and do not push anything back into the second bottle used.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting Empty Re: Mix Test Prop And Tren In Same Syringe For Injecting

Post by Mr.E Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:59 am

Bro thats good advice!

I do the same thing!
    Ton1333
    Ton1333

Post by Ton1333 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 am

I actually did it last night in the tri's, no problems just a little sore this morning.
    rsheridan
    rsheridan

Post by rsheridan Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:35 am

Thanks
    Pestilence
    Pestilence
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Pestilence Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 am

just about every aas can be injected from the same syringe. Only thing I wouldnt do is inject oil base gear and water based gear, unless I use a 18g needle and those babies are big and painfull.
    Masculus
    Masculus

Post by Masculus Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 am

Skywalker wrote: unless I use a 18g needle...

You use 18g needles? Now that takes some gonads..
    T-Bone
    T-Bone

Post by T-Bone Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:42 am

That's all I used to use as I couldn't get my hands on anything else - back years ago, and they came from the feed supply store so you can imagine how sharp they were! LOL! Oh yeah I also drew and stuck with the same needle.........AAAAHHHHHHH the good ole days! LMAO!
    MACE
    MACE

Post by MACE Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:27 am

Hey TBone did you get a discount if they had been used on an animal already. You had some nuts buro. 18GA is like stabbin yourself with a dull pencil especially after loading and shooting with the same pin. Oh the good old days.
    Masculus
    Masculus

Post by Masculus Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:16 am

Well I guess you do what you have to do. I have been fortunate enough to have been around medicine most of my life and I am still in the field.

I think a lot of the younger guys just don't realize how good they have it now with the Internet. Before the mid '90s you got what information you could from magazines and there were hardly any good books on the subject.

Just about everything from the 80's until the mid to late 90's had to be obtained locally. That usually meant rampant fakes and high prices. Granted that still occurs today even on the net, but finding good stuff at reasonable cost is a lot easier now compared to back then

I work in the medical field, so getting my own (and just my own, sorry guys) pins is cheap and easy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am