ryan400
aces11
7 posters

Sustanon Winstrol (Oral) Stack

aces11
    aces11

Sustanon Winstrol (Oral) Stack Empty Sustanon Winstrol (Oral) Stack

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:56 am

What does everyone think of this stack? Pretty good results?
    ryan400

Sustanon Winstrol (Oral) Stack Empty Re: Sustanon Winstrol (Oral) Stack

Post by ryan400 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 am

The stack will work but what are your goals and how much sust and winny are you planning on using. ALso, any particular reason for sust, why not use enathate? It's cheaper and it will work just as well. there is really no reason to use sust unless you are going to do EOD injections and take advantage of the short ester test.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:35 am

bumpin ryan here. what are your stats and goals?
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:35 am

Hey guys,
    The only reason I was thinking sust, was because I have used it before, and reacted well to it, with pretty much no side effects, and great results. I was also thinking maybe cyp. 6'2", 190, 8% bf, 21 years old, college baseball player. Just wanted lean mass and good strength to get up around 210, somewhere around there. thoughts?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:29 am

Hey Bro,

I still say that Sus is not for newbies!

Cheers
    bigcitymedic
    bigcitymedic

Post by bigcitymedic Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 am

I did a cycle of Sus.. followed by 8 weeks of winny... LOW doses and still grew like a monster. 250 of Sus a week for 10 weeks, then 24 mg winny throughout the day for 8 weeks. Went from 250 to 285 and got STRONG AS HELL.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:57 am

aces11 wrote:Hey guys,
    The only reason I was thinking sust, was because I have used it before, and reacted well to it, with pretty much no side effects, and great results.I was also thinking maybe cyp.6'2", 190, 8% bf, 21 years old, college baseball player.Just wanted lean mass and good strength to get up around 210, somewhere around there.thoughts?

if you have used sust before and liked the results, then i would use it again.sust with winny the last 5 weeks will work nice for you.just make sure you have nolva on hand during entire cycle in case you start to get gyno syptoms, and plan a good pct for after the cycle.
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:34 am

I was going to go for eight weeks on sust. the last four weeks on winstrol, (20 mg/day) Nolvadex throughout (10mg/day) Proviron throughout, and hcg at end of cycle.

Heard about doing two shots or so (2500 i.u. each) halfway through the cycle, any thoughts on that? then at the end of cycle too. Let me know
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:28 am

aces11 wrote:I was going to go for eight weeks on sust.the last four weeks on winstrol, (20 mg/day)Nolvadex throughout (10mg/day) Proviron throughout, and hcg at end of cycle.

Heard about doing two shots or so (2500 i.u. each) halfway through the cycle, any thoughts on that? then at the end of cycle too.Let me know

you can do the hcg mid cycle but i wouldnt bother unless the boys have almost disappeared on you.your cycle isnt really that big so you will probably have no need for the hcg mid cycle.looks like you have everything pretty much covered so go ahead and run it the way you have it set up and post up the resultswith some pics if possible.
    one last note,you might want to change the length to 10 weeks so you will give the longer esteres of the sust more time to work.they will only start to really work around week 4 so 2 more weeks oncycle will give you some more gains cause your bloodlevels will be at their peak for a longer time.just push back the winny start date 2 weeks if you extend the cycle.
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 am

Ok guys, wanted to know what you thought of this setup, still some kinks in it I think, and some things to figure out...(sust each week) what do you think? I have 11 cc's...

The cycle - 9 weeks - Goal : 22-25 lbs

Week 1 : Sustanon (mg?)...

Week 2 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...

Week 3 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...

Week 4 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...

Week 5 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...Nolvadex (10mg/day)...

Week 6 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...Nolvadex (10mg/day)...

Week 7 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...Nolvadex (10mg/day)...Winstrol (50mg/eod)

Week 8 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...Nolvadex (10mg/day)...Winstrol (50mg/eod)

Week 9 : Sustanon (mg?)....Proviron (25mg/day)...Nolvadex (10mg/day)...Winstrol (50mg/eod)

Week 10:

Week 11:

Week 12:

After week 12, every five days, for 3 weeks: HCG (2,500iu)....Nolvadex (10mg/day)

Additional Supplements throughout cycle : Liv 52 (Herbal Liver Support)...Glucosamine Chondroitin...

Again, some small stuff to figure out, need a little input, thanks again
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:37 am

Well first off you forgot to add the mg per shot of Sust. Just kidding.
    You should run 500mg per week, divided by 2 shots per week.
    Also, why the Nolva and Proviron? And why the Nolva at week 5?
    And move the Winny to where it will be ran all the way up until just before PCT starts.
    Hold up. I just re read that. You need to start the HCG during your last week of injecting. Then after the 3 weeks start your Nolva/Clomid (PCT).
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:20 am

the only thing I can add to bluestorm's advice is to do the hcg at 500ius ed instead of 2500ius per shot. There is some evidence that anything over 1000ius at a time can cause desensitizing of the nads.
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am

wow, ok, kind of confused here... Bluestrm, can you copy and paste my cycle and make the changes to it, and repost it for me? sorry dude...
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 am

Well, Something like this.
    week 1-9 Sust-500mg each week.
    week 8-12 Winny 50mg eod. Or for best results ed.
    How are you wanting to run your HCG? You can run it during your cycle or after. If you go during the cycle, you can start around week 5 and run 500iu twice per week throughout the rest of the cycle.
    If you opt for post cycle. Take your first shot of HCG (3000iu)and 10mg Nolva during your last week of injecting Sust. 5 days later-2nd shot 30000iu and 10mg Nolva. 5 days later 3rd shot 1500iu and 10mg Nolva. 5 days later 4th shot 1500iu & 40mg Nolva then follow standard PCT with Nolva.
    I wasn't sure why you wanted to run the Nolva and Proviron during your cycle. Are you gyno prone?
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:27 am

Can I do the winny from weeks 6-9, 50mg eod?
    I wanted to run the hcg at the end of the cyle. Not questioning you, but I heard you shouldn’t do hcg until three weeks after your first shot, because sust has a half life of 21 days. Not sure, let me know.
    And Nolvadex with the hcg. I wanted to only run about 1500 IU’s each shot, but not sure. No, not gyno prone, but don’t want to take any chances
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 am

Well, it would be best to run the Winny right up to the end. Thats the most common way to do it, but you can run it like you want.

"you shouldn’t do hcg until three weeks after your first shot, because sust has a half life of 21 days. Not sure, let me know." Did you mean to say "after" your last shot? You can run HCG anytime. And 1500iu for each shot should do the trick. If you don't notice testicular atrophy dissipating, then you know you will need higher doses. Yeah, you want to take some Nolva with the HCG. Your estrogen levels will get real high with the HCG.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm