Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Test Cyp, Deca, Winny Cycle

chasem0420
    chasem0420

cycle - Test Cyp, Deca, Winny Cycle Empty Test Cyp, Deca, Winny Cycle

Post by chasem0420 Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 am

I'm planning on starting my new cycle around the first of the year. It's gonna be my 2nd cycle (finished 10 wk Deca-only cycle almost a month ago). This time, I wanna do it right. I'm kinda strapped for cash, but I want to do it the best I can. I'm 20 yrs old, 5'10, 195lbs, and at around 8-10% bf right now. I'd like to be down around 8% when I go on in Jan., though. Here's the cycle, any help/suggestions will def be appreciated. BTW, I'm planning on ordering all my gear from A-S..

Wks 1-10
    Test Cyp 400mg/wk
    Deca 250mg/wk

Wks 5-10
    Oral Winny 60mg/ed

Wks 13-15 [PCT]
    Clomid (as instructed previously by Pincrusher)
    *Nolvadex on hand throughout

Questions that I have -
    *Would it be more beneficial for me to run higher doses of the Test and Deca, ie 600mg/wk of the Test and 500/wk of the Deca? Or would it be overdoing it?
    *Should I use HCG also for my PCT or can i slide by w/out it?
    *Should I be taking an anti-E everyday no matter what or just if I notice my estrogen going levels rising (ie gyno forming)
    *Am I correct to start Clomid 3 wks after last test/deca shot, or should I start it two wks?

BTW, w/this cycle I'm hoping to put on some lean mass and gain and keep about 10-15 lbs. I don't want to put on too much extra weight, which is where I'd say the winny comes in. Also, I don't want everyone that I know in the gym to look @ me and immediately know i'm juicing, if that makes sense, lol.
    Thanks for any help bros..

--Chase
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

cycle - Test Cyp, Deca, Winny Cycle Empty Re: Test Cyp, Deca, Winny Cycle

Post by chasem0420 Fri May 12, 2017 11:07 am

Where's everyone at on this one? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanx bros
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri May 12, 2017 12:01 pm

chasem0420 wrote:I'm planning on starting my new cycle around the first of the year. It's gonna be my 2nd cycle (finished 10 wk Deca-only cycle almost a month ago). This time, I wanna do it right. I'm kinda strapped for cash, but I want to do it the best I can. I'm 20 yrs old, 5'10, 195lbs, and at around 8-10% bf right now. I'd like to be down around 8% when I go on in Jan., though. Here's the cycle, any help/suggestions will def be appreciated. BTW, I'm planning on ordering all my gear from Gen..

Wks 1-10
    Test Cyp 400mg/wk
    Deca 250mg/wk

Wks 5-10
    Oral Winny 60mg/ed

Wks 13-15 [PCT]
    Clomid (as instructed previously by Pincrusher)
    *Nolvadex on hand throughout

Questions that I have -
    *Would it be more beneficial for me to run higher doses of the Test and Deca, ie 600mg/wk of the Test and 500/wk of the Deca? Or would it be overdoing it?
    *Should I use HCG also for my PCT or can i slide by w/out it?
    *Should I be taking an anti-E everyday no matter what or just if I notice my estrogen going levels rising (ie gyno forming)
    *Am I correct to start Clomid 3 wks after last test/deca shot, or should I start it two wks?

BTW, w/this cycle I'm hoping to put on some lean mass and gain and keep about 10-15 lbs. I don't want to put on too much extra weight, which is where I'd say the winny comes in. Also, I don't want everyone that I know in the gym to look @ me and immediately know i'm juicing, if that makes sense, lol.
    Thanks for any help bros..

--Chase

based on your last statement about not wanting people to suspect you are on juice, i would switch the deca for eq. deca tends to cause water retention which can make you gain weight fast but it will not help with hiding your gear usage.the eq will give slower but more steady gains and you will have very little water retention.
    here is my suggestion for your cycle:
    weeks 1-10 test cyp 500mg per week
    weeks 1-10 eq400mg per week
    weeks 9-12 oral winny at 50mg ed
    week 13 start pct with clomid at 300mg day 1-2, 150mg day 3-7, 100mg day 8-14, 50mg day 15-21
    you could also drop the winny and let your diet and cardio to allow you to loss bodyfat which will save on the winny cost.if you eat fairly clean you should be able to gain 10lbs of good quality muscle with very little fat gain, which isnt bad when considering going natural would take you a year to gain that much.
    as far as an anti-e goes, you might not need one on this cycle but i would keep nolva on hand just incase.it also helps to have some arimidex on hand as it will really help with controlling water retention if it becomes an issue, which i dont expect with this cycle.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Fri May 12, 2017 12:50 pm

thanx for the help pincrusher. do you think that 600mg/week of the cyp would be too much? it seems to make more sense to me @ 600/week bc that'd be 3 cc's a week and would last for 10 weeks (3 10mL bottles @ 200mg/mL). that way i wouldnt have any leftovers... what do u think?
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Fri May 12, 2017 1:35 pm

also, as far as the eq instead of the deca.. ive read/heard that Eq stimulates ur appetite...well, i already have a HUGE appetite.. i have no problem taking in as much food as necessary in order to grow w/out something stimulating my appetite...i'm just worried that w/eq my eating will be out of control. also, between eq @ 400/week and deca @ 500/wk, which will give me the best gains?
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri May 12, 2017 2:15 pm

chasem0420 wrote:thanx for the help pincrusher. do you think that 600mg/week of the cyp would be too much? it seems to make more sense to me @ 600/week bc that'd be 3 cc's a week and would last for 10 weeks (3 10mL bottles @ 200mg/mL). that way i wouldnt have any leftovers... what do u think?

one thing to remember here is that the higher you start your beginning cycles the higher you will have to go on successive cycles to see decent gains.400mg's of cyp and eq would probably be a better option than bumping the cyp up to 600mg.one other thing is that unless you dont ever plan on doing more cycles, leftovers should not be a deciding factor in dosage levels.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri May 12, 2017 3:16 pm

chasem0420 wrote:also, as far as the eq instead of the deca.. ive read/heard that Eq stimulates ur appetite...well, i already have a HUGE appetite.. i have no problem taking in as much food as necessary in order to grow w/out something stimulating my appetite...i'm just worried that w/eq my eating will be out of control. also, between eq @ 400/week and deca @ 500/wk, which will give me the best gains?

for your question on which will give the best gains, it really depends on your specific goals.the reason why i recommended eq was because you didnt want to blow up to fast and with eq that will not happen, gains will be slower but very steady.
    had you told me you wanted all out mass gains then the deca would have been better for you as it will produce relatively fast big gains.
    for your appetite issue, the cleaner you eat the more you can take in without worrying to much about gaining alot of fat. eq also tends to help prevent fat gain so overeating, as long as it isnt alot of carbs or bad fats shouldnt be to big of an issue.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri May 12, 2017 3:48 pm

bump all of pins advice, and I'd like to add that since you used deca in your last cycle, a switch to eq would be a plus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am