Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Turanabol Cycle ?

dilboy

cycle - Turanabol Cycle ? Empty Turanabol Cycle ?

Post by dilboy Thu May 18, 2017 4:39 am

hi
    im looking to start an oral only cycle using turanabol,ive been told not to pyramid.Im 5'6 and 209lbs,diet and training are good.
    Im going to start with 40mg aday for 8 weeks,is there any other suppliment need for the end of the cycle and to help the liver

cheers
    dilboy Twisted Evil
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

cycle - Turanabol Cycle ? Empty Re: Turanabol Cycle ?

Post by chasem0420 Thu May 18, 2017 5:19 am

i would imagine that nolvadex PCT would be sufficient.
    Liv 52, milk thistle, and cranberry extract all help to supplement the liver's health..
    Why an oral only cycle bro?
    dilboy

Post by dilboy Thu May 18, 2017 6:16 am

cheers
    a couple of years ago i worked in the middle east where you could by juice over the counter,sus,deca etc,did 2 cycles but i hate needles and injecting myself.orals for now
    kingkimura

Post by kingkimura Thu May 18, 2017 7:13 am

I'm just finishing up a 6 week cycle. I'll post a full review as soon as I finish my pct. 8 weeks may be a bit long at that dosage, shoot for a 6 week cycle followed by a full pct with nolvadex. Sides and liver values seem to increase with dosage. I don't recommend oral only cycles, I was experimenting with it to see the effects of OT and what to expect when I throw it in the mix with some test and eq. L8'erz
    dilboy

Post by dilboy Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 am

what is a nolvadex cycle,do you start it at the end of the oral cycle and long do you stay on it,cheers for any more info

dilboy
    kingkimura

Post by kingkimura Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 am

If you want to understand PCT better, try reading the PCT sticky in this forum.

For Laymen's Terms from yours truly, read on...
    Post Cycle Therapy is used to recover after a cycle of steroids. When foreign testosterone is introduced to the body your bodys natural response to the hormone is to shut down its own production of testosterone due to the excess free testosterone that's floating about. In other words, your nutz shrink, take a little vacation from work and go awol. Aside from your nutz running away and hiding, the excess testosterone will undergo aromatization creating excess estrogen in the body and you run the risk of symptoms such as bitch tits (tits look nice on a chick, but for heavens sakes makes you look like a nasty freak of nature if you're a man...no offense to anyone that likes that type of shit) and other estrogen related side effects. Now by no means is estrogen bad, cuz that's what makes you grow, lubes up your joints while on cycle so you can lift heavy, and helps keep a good cholesterol profile, it's just the excess shit that's bad for you especially after your cycle is over. Using nolvadex will assist with recovery (i.e. get your nuts out of the bombshelter and back into daylight.) and help control the excess estrogen.

Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is used to fight breast cancer. It also has anti-estrogen type properties by competing for estrogen receptors. That means that if no estrogen can bind to estrogen receptors, then no signal is sent to the brain to follow through the functions triggered by estrogen such as the formation of breast tissue. Also, by competing for estrogen receptors and having a stronger affinity to binding to these receptors, nolva can help minimize estrogenic side effects from the aromatization of high levels of testosterone in the body making it good while on cycle as well as off cycle.

a typical cycle for nolva looks something like this:
    the next day after last oral.
    Week 1+2: 40mg/day
    Week 3: 30mg/day
    Week 4: 20mg/day

After last injectable such as cypionate or enanthate:
    after 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks
    Week 1+2: 40mg/day
    Week 3: 30mg/day
    Week 4: 20mg/day

Hope this helps. L8'erz
    hitman
    hitman

Post by hitman Thu May 18, 2017 9:13 am

I agree, I think 8 weeks is a litttle long on OT or any oral. I would go no longer than 6 weeks, preferably 4 weeks. Use very good PCT to hold on to ur gains.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am