Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
irishpride0769
jade1974
6 posters

Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle

jade1974

cycle - Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle Empty Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle

Post by jade1974 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 am

i was wondering what the 'typical' results woul be from the following cycle;

wk 1-10 winny 150mg/wk
    parabolan depot 200mg/wk
    oral turanabol 50mg/wk
    wk 4-10 T3

I am 5'8, 87kg, and 12%bf. i am an experienced trainer, and will include the necessary diet to help get leaner.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Idea
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

cycle - Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle Empty Re: Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle

Post by irishpride0769 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 am

those doses at the end are for the week?!?! or day? those are low..and you have two orals in there that can be taxin on the liver bud..what are your goals and cycle experience and what type of diet
    jade1974

cycle - Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle Empty Re: Winny, Parabolan Depot And Oral Turanabol Cycle

Post by jade1974 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:47 am

thanks for yhe reply. the dosages are each week.
    I sourced on the profile pages that these are near enough the optimal dosages, or did i read it wrong?
    I will be taking milk thistle for my liver, do you think T3 andot will be too much on my liver (the winny is injected).
    I've done 3 previous cycles of deca 400mg/wk and sust 500mg/wk. Each cycle lasted 8-12 weeks.
    On the diet side of things, i was thinking along the lines of doing low / medium / high carb days throughout the week, keeping protein at the 200g level each day and saturated fat low, but adding more oils.
    Speak to you soon bud.
    hitman
    hitman

Post by hitman Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:38 pm

You will smoke your liver with two orals for an extended period dude. And OT is more like 50mg ED as is Winny. 4 weeks is about the longest you should run an oral without a break. The 200 a week of para is okay, on th low end, but okay.
    Dolla Bill
    Dolla Bill

Post by Dolla Bill Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:17 pm

how much do u want him to run ????
    a little goes along way. just jumping ino high dosages just makes it hard for u to gain in the long run cause then u have to use twice as much. u will see results off of low dosages and then when they dont provide u with the results thenj u bump up the dosages. Also diet is key so make sure u have that down.
    good luck
    Dolla Bill
    Dolla Bill

Post by Dolla Bill Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:51 pm

also using 2 orals at once u need to be very careful, or you will end up having breakfast with your liver. Running them for a max of 4 weeks no more than that. Why take the risk?
    Doug_N

Post by Doug_N Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Well run the Turnabol forst wks 1-4 then the winny wks 8-12. And you do know that injectable winny can be taken by mouth? Whats your plan for Pct?
    jade1974

Post by jade1974 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:13 pm

I am runing nolva at 10-20 mg for the 10 weeks of my cycle, then clomid at 50mg for two weeks pct.
    Doug_N

Post by Doug_N Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Are you prone to Gyno? If not there is no reason to run Nolva the whole cycle. And 50mg of Clomid for two wks isnt enough. You need to do more homework. If you dont do PCT right there is NO sense running a cycle. You'll probably loss most of it.

Here my thoughts anyone else feel free to jump in.
    No Nolva unless you start getting gyno symtoms. If you do run 40mg the first week it starts then drop it to 20mg for the rest of the cycle.

If you dont need the nolva during the cycle try this.

Nolva 40mg wk 1 / 30mg wk 2 / 20mg wks 3-4 /and 10 mg wk 5 PCT
    Or clomid 100mg wk 1 / 75wk 2/ 50mg wk 3/ 25mg wk 4
    I ALWAYS add Tribulis 3gm ED during and post cycle for at least two monthes pct.

This is just rough but works for me. Also everyone does this a little differant so do some more reading .
    theflavor
    theflavor

Post by theflavor Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:05 pm

jade1974 wrote:i was wondering what the 'typical' results woul be from the following cycle;

wk 1-10winny 150mg/wk
    parabolan depot 200mg/wk
    oral turanabol 50mg/wk
    wk 4-10T3

I am 5'8, 87kg, and 12%bf.i am an experienced trainer, and will include the necessary diet to help get leaner.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Idea

Are you afemale?No offense.If not,jack up the Turna to 20-30mg/day.Time to get ripped either way.Have fun and post results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm