Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Epistane Pct???

vantar67

Epistane Pct??? Empty Epistane Pct???

Post by vantar67 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:24 am

hey guys this is mike from nj i am new to the forum and hope to gain alot of good info..anyway my question is i am planning on running a cycle of epistane,i will be using ai's cycle support but as far as pct can i go over the counter if so any recommendations would be great or do i need to go with nolva..thanks in advance for any help
    mike
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Epistane Pct??? Empty Re: Epistane Pct???

Post by starquest maniac Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 am

Seams to be a Pro Hormone. I would not use it. They are far more harsh than your true AAS oral's. I know people who have ran no type of PCT, and some that have. Ending results were the same.

Welcome to Roids bro! Enjoy the board!
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:43 am

I've used Epistane before and I actually liked it a lot. It's an estrogen blocker itself so running a PCT for Epistane would be like running a PCT for Nolvadex. I know a lot of the BB.com teeny boppers that think they're hardcore bodybuilders would disagree with this, but a PCT for Epistane is friggin pointless. Epitiostanol (Epistane) does mildly hit your androgen receptors like a light steroid, but it was originally created as a treatment for breast cancer (just like Nolva and Clomid and almost all of the other PCT drugs). It's a lot like Anavar with less strength gains.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:39 am

Solid advice right there, Biggin concurs with El Mucho!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm