+2
h4x
Biggin
6 posters

Good Pct For This Cycle

Dmf1981

Good Pct For This Cycle Empty Good Pct For This Cycle

Post by Dmf1981 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Imo take a 14 week sus 325 and deca and d bol cycle. Cutting the deca out on week 12
    And taking the d bol for 4.5 weeks. I have nolva for pct. Question is what else should I take with the nolva. I don't lake clomid so what else should I get to stack with it if I even need something else.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Good Pct For This Cycle Empty Re: Good Pct For This Cycle

Post by Biggin Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Bro, U really need to research, after all this time U been here, U still don't know what the hell U doing..I don't know how else to put it, U still all over the place dude. Just leave the anabolics alone and just train and eat, shit..
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Have to agree with my man Biggs. Are you currently running this cycle?
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Yeah bro, not tryin to be a dick about this, but damn, been following this dude since his first post, and he's just not getting it Imo! These type users give this Sport and Performance Enhancing Compounds a Bad Rap! Just speaking what I know from experience, see it alot these dayz. Alwayz in a hurry with no plan whatsoever, none!
    Dmf1981

Post by Dmf1981 Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 am

Biggin wrote:Yeah bro, not tryin to be a dick about this, but damn, been following this dude since his first post, and he's just not getting it Imo! These type users give this Sport and Performance Enhancing Compounds a Bad Rap! Just speaking what I know from experience, see it alot these dayz. Alwayz in a hurry with no plan whatsoever, none!

Ok dude I almost didn't even reply to this cause you have no clue what I do for a living. If you did you would know I don't have all the time in the world like you to Google about cycles and pct. If you been following mesince I registered then you would know how long it takes me to respond to a reply. And you would Romember my post about cooling my syringes down cause where I live is way hot and I'm on the road all the time. I'm home maybe 3 days a week.if I'm lucky. Anyways I guess all I'm going to get on this site is a know it all that tells me I don't know what I'm doing.All I know is clomid for pct so sorry for trying nolva for the first time and wondering what else would be good to take with it. I'll just take the nolva and if I have any question ill Google it instead of asking on this forum. Lol
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:19 am

I guess U do what U gotta do, cuz if U knew it all like me, U wouldn't be askin the same questions every 3 days,lol!
    Dmf1981

Post by Dmf1981 Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 am

Biggin wrote:I guess U do what U gotta do, cuz if U knew it all like me, U wouldn't be askin the same questions every 3 days,lol!

Anyways its whatever. Say what you want cause I'm still gettin big. And still look foward to what you gotta say even if you talkin shit cause ill talk it to.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:04 am

Like U said whatever..
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 am

So what do you want bro us to do? Your research for you and educate you with no work on your part?

The reason we want people to do the leg work is so they know what they're putting in in their body and what the possible sides or outcomes will be.

If you don't understand basic cycles, blood-work, AI's, Serms, PCT protocols, diet, exercise and you haven't been training properly for several years then you are not ready for AAS.
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:38 am

Dmf1981 wrote: I don't have all the time in the world like you to Google about cycles and pct.

Then you have no business in this game... it's not for the lazy. It takes work, in the books, in the gym, and in the kitchen.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:49 am

h4x wrote:So what do you want bro us to do? Your research for you and educate you with no work on your part?

The reason we want people to do the leg work is so they know what they're putting in in their body and what the possible sides or outcomes will be.

If you don't understand basic cycles, blood-work, AI's, Serms, PCT protocols, diet, exercise and you haven't been training properly for several years then you are not ready for AAS.

Couldn't have said it better myself, if U got time to ask questions, basic questions at that, U got time to research Imo. Everything one needs to know is right here, U just got to read..
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 am

Dmf1981 wrote:Ok dude I almost didn't even reply to this cause you have no clue what I do for a living. If you did you would know I don't have all the time in the world like you to Google about cycles and pct. If you been following mesince I registered then you would know how long it takes me to respond to a reply. And you would Romember my post about cooling my syringes down cause where I live is way hot and I'm on the road all the time. I'm home maybe 3 days a week.if I'm lucky. Anyways I guess all I'm going to get on this site is a know it all that tells me I don't know what I'm doing.All I know is clomid for pct so sorry for trying nolva for the first time and wondering what else would be good to take with it. I'll just take the nolva and if I have any question ill Google it instead of asking on this forum. Lol

Woooooo! Pump the brakes bro! They are just showing you tough love man! thats the best love IMO! You have been a member here for a while, so you know whats up bro! Please don't skip to another board either. We want you here, but you have to read just a tad bit more. Nobody Googles, all the info is ALL RIGHT HERE AND FREE! I remember you are on the road it's all good, just find out everything from A-Z on what you are running, and what you need first! It's all here bro! These questions come up at least 2-3 times every day. Nolva/A-sin/Clomid PCT protocols are in the stickies. Tons of them and duration, and dose. You can't blame these guys for jumping your shit, cause they have been down your roads several times. They are not your dads, but they don't want you making the mistakes they have made going through the motions of AAS use. AAS is not a game and can leave you all fucked up if not careful. So have a beer and chill and go look at the stickies and if you are still uncertain than ask the right questions from now on!
    Dmf1981

Post by Dmf1981 Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

Ok ill read before anything. I just thought that's what forum ment. Biggin sorry for talkin out my ass and not listening. It just felt like you were jabbing me for no reason. I'll get off it.
    Dmf1981

Post by Dmf1981 Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:48 am

A yo and just to break the ice a little bit my user name DMF don't mean dumb mother fuc*#r. Lol but I did get a lot of shit over it at one point in my life. I see what everybody sayin. A biggin remember when I was talkin about a good cutting cycle for my wife and I told you I wouldn't tell her about var untill she shows me she really wants it and gets her act together in the gym and diet? She actually doing it. She losing weight. It seems harder for her then any other girl but maybe its cause she Mexican. Lol. She my mamacita so I hope nobody gets offended by that. Anyways hope no hard feelings . It's cool if I got time for bullshiting on here I got time to research. Sorry everybody
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 am

It's all good bro, happens sometimes..
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:29 am

Well hot damn! I am glad I posted that! We are family here bro! Yeah, Spanish jeans seemed to have once had my Cuban Women in that boat. Made her a sick ass meal plan and results have been awesome. AAS use came much later......
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:12 am

JC is gonna whip Ur Ass bro!! Here comes the Pots and Pans SM!!
    androallen
    androallen

Post by androallen Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am

If you dont have time, then u dont need to be messing with AAS. Cause it takes ALOT of time to learn and research.

Hell, i been at this for 10yrs and i STILL ask Questions.

And I own a company, 2 ex wifes, 2 kids, 2 GF's. Dont wanna hear about NO TIME. either you make it or you dont.

A
    Ramblin

Post by Ramblin Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 pm

androallen wrote:
    And I own a company, 2 ex wifes, 2 kids, 2 GF's. Dont wanna hear about NO TIME. either you make it or you dont.

A

LOL I hope they don't visit this site!

BTW, Andro's right.
    Dmf1981

Post by Dmf1981 Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 am

Trust me I'm really into this. I'll make the time to research and stop being a bitch. Actually looked some stuff up last night about my questions on pct. Never really looked at the stickies but glad I did

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am