D.K.
Beezie
JaggroStone
JDN23
9 posters

Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve

JDN23
    JDN23

Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve Empty Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve

Post by JDN23 Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

If it is ok to ask I was wondering if any of you guys can post how long you have been on AAS and why you use them and what does your wife say. How old are you and do you have a family?
    JaggroStone
    JaggroStone

Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve Empty Re: Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve

Post by JaggroStone Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:31 am

Started using last year, I dont have a wife but a girlfriend, well, off at the moment but its looking good. Anyway, I just told her, obviously she was upset and angry, but then I just proved I did my research and so on, now she probably knows more than some other guys know about cycles lol!
    Beezie
    Beezie

Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve Empty Re: Does your wife know you use AAS and does she approve

Post by Beezie Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 am

My partner of Five years does not approve of my AAS usage but at the same time she accepts my decision to use them. We are very honest with one anther and respect the others decision.

I have only been using for 8 weeks but will definatley do another cycle later on this year.

I look at it like this, I could be at the pub with my mates having a good time sinking beer, eating crips and beer nuts, and puffing on a smoke. After the pub on the way home I could then swing by McDonalds and get myself a bic mac meal with a coke to wash it all down. Then during the week I could go to work, eat shitty procesed foods, drink coffee, get home plonk my big fat ass on the couch and chow down on a big fat greasy meal.

On the other hand I choose to maintain a healthy lifestyle, eating healthy wholesome food, exercising 6 times per week, stay out of pubs, dont smoke, and use a sensible amount testerone to complement my efforts in the gym.

I think that in 20 years I will be alot healthier than my pub visiting friends who would of packed on an extra 20kg, be dealing with high blood pressure, and all sorts of lung problems.

If steroids are used correctly and all necessary precautions are taken there a very minimal health risks involved. I only will ever use sensible amounts and sensible compounds like testerone and deca.

Later

Beezie
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 am

My wife does what I tell her! lmao

Im joking, she does know ans has since we were dating. She is not in love with the idea of it but does respect my choice and knows that I am very safe with the amounts I use and what I use. I stay away from the harsher compounds and stick to the roids with less sides, You will find here that 99% of the members on this site are honest with their partners. You will also find that steroids are not nearly as dangerous as the media/government make them out to be.
    Chuck
    Chuck

Post by Chuck Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:32 am

JDN23 wrote:If it is ok to ask I was wondering if any of you guys can post how long you have been on AAS and why you use them and what does your wife say. How old are you and do you have a family?

Have you been talking to my wife?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:07 am

My girlfried, in time wife, was not to keen on the idea. But i showed her i have done a ton of research and know what i am doing so she has come around to the thought. Besides she doesnt complain about the results . Even so she is still stand offish about it and evem though she is pre-med she refuses to stick me.

But with this topic honesty is the best approach. You cant keep things from your girl and thats a fact. In the end she will be more pissed that you didnt tell her.
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Post by vindiesel Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:49 am

I'm a female, so I don't have a wife.

If I was seeing someone, I would tell him about my AAS use.
    I have done 2 cycles so far and intend to do another one soon. My goal was to give nature a lil push in the back and since we, females, don't have test like you, fellas, I thought it would be a good idea to run AAS and see how they work on a female body.

I found out that BD Var is the best AAS for me. I was leaning out while gaining strength and it definitely made me put on some nice muscle mass. I must admit that I did a lot of cardio and kept my diet clean while running it.
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:35 am

My wife doesn't mind that I use AAS other than the cost of them.

Uzi
    dirtywally
    dirtywally

Post by dirtywally Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:29 am

I am still doing my research and getting my diet and workout in order before seriously considering my first cycle, but I would not even consider going on a cycle without discussing it with my wife and educating her on proper AAS usage, etc. Once I get to where I need to be to go on a cycle, I will certainly be discussing everything with her prior to even ordering gear.

Communication is so important in a relationship, I feel that hiding AAS usage is a huge violation of the trust required to make a relationship work.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:23 am

dirtywally wrote:I am still doing my research and getting my diet and workout in order before seriously considering my first cycle, but I would not even consider going on a cycle without discussing it with my wife and educating her on proper AAS usage, etc. Once I get to where I need to be to go on a cycle, I will certainly be discussing everything with her prior to even ordering gear.

Communication is so important in a relationship, I feel that hiding AAS usage is a huge violation of the trust required to make a relationship work.

smart man here, good to have you aboard....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 am