Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Question about proviron use during cycle

juice1355

Question about proviron use during cycle Empty Question about proviron use during cycle

Post by juice1355 Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 am

I am taking test E @ 250mg/week and   deca @ 200mg/week and dbol @ 20mg/day its my second cycle. Do you think I should take proviron or nolva during my cylce.  Someone told me I should. I weight 190 right now and I just started my cycle a week ago. I have the proviron on hand and nolva and clomid. What will it do for me if I did that proviron or something.  I looked on the net but didn't really find what i was looking for.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Question about proviron use during cycle Empty Re: Question about proviron use during cycle

Post by D.K. Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 am

I have a thread in the drug profiles section on proviron check it out.
    You can run 25mg a day while using the injectables, it will help with libido
    and also allows your body to utilize more free test in your system I belive.
    gtj220
    gtj220

Question about proviron use during cycle Empty Re: Question about proviron use during cycle

Post by gtj220 Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:27 am

juice1355 wrote:I am taking test E @ 250mg/week and deca @ 200mg/week and dbol @ 20mg/day its my second cycle. Do you think I should take proviron or nolva during my cylce.  Someone told me I should. I weight 190 right now and I just started my cycle a week ago. I have the proviron on hand and nolva and clomid. What will it do for me if I did that proviron or something.  I looked on the net but didn't really find what i was looking for.            

Proviron is a steriod with some anti-estrogen qualities, most people use it pre-contest to help harden-up and also to stimulate sex drive when libido is down. I don't think you really need it or the d-bol. No need for a fancy cycle, you'll get all the muscle you need from the test. I would do the test/deca at a 2/1 ratio, but I perfer eq over deca anyday. Maybe get some arimidex on standby if you bloat too much. Eat to grow or your wasting your money!
    juice1355

Post by juice1355 Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:23 am

Yeah i am taking eq i said deca by mistake my bad. I was in a hurry when i wrote it didn't have time to read back over it. Thanks for the info though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 am