6 posters

High Creatinine Levels

gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

High Creatinine Levels Empty High Creatinine Levels

Post by gustavo77 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:13 am

Well guys I had quite the day. Came home from the gym and felt nauseous, lightheaded and short of breath. It got to the point were I thought I was gonna pass out. So to the hospital I went. They checked my blood pressure, it was good, checked my blood sugar- normal, final they put a heart monitor on me and gave me an ECG. All normal. Finally they took blood work and everything was normal except extremely high creatinine levels and get this: I am not taking creatine!! The only supplements I take is whey protein, casein protein and glutamine. I am on test enathate, which I have increased to 750mg/wk this week and am finished in about three weeks. Now I am going to see my regular doctor in a week and at that time i will ask him the big question: do i have to quit gear. I know from past discussions about gear and supplements that he is heavily opposed to anything that is not a food, he even gives me shit for my high protein intake. I am not sure what to do. Get this, one of nurses told me that i need to forget about bodybuilding or else i will be on dialysis by the time I am 40- I almost broke down in tears. Now all of this has nothing to do with the nausea and light headedness according to the doctor, that is something else which at this point he was not able to determine. That needs to be followed up by my family doctor. God what a day.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

High Creatinine Levels Empty Re: High Creatinine Levels

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 am

hey bro sorry to hear this news.don't jump to conclusions just yet,keep your head up.have you had this problem before or is this new?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:26 am

Yes i have had high creatinine levels (although not this high) while taking creatine in the past, so i don't know what it causing it, as i am not taking creatine. Thank you bro, for your thoughtful words.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 am

Gustavo...get a grip...let's go through this point by point

1...the bitch nurse had no business telling you you would be on dialysis...nowhere in your post do you mention kidney problems...and the test you are running will not take you there

2...reread the list of test results that are positive....bp, b sugar, etc.

3...your doctor is not a dictator...you have every right to seek another opinion and you should...

4...do you still have the nauea, the lightheadedness and the shortness of breath?

5...why did you increase your test intake...if you are going to finish the cycle go back to the lower amount...you did not have these probs until you upped your test.

Keep us posted bro

Nitrateman

ps You should never give your doctor that kind of decision making power over you...you always have the final say
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 am

Creatine is in meats... What's your protein intake...
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 am

Also sounds like you were overheated...
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 am

Gustavo I'm sorry to here that man. I hope that clears up and nothing bad comes out of this!

all I realy have to say is dont die on me because your my best bro on here!!! LOL

Later
    THEHULK
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:19 pm

I just had blood work also ordered by my trt doctor and my creatinine levels were also elevated. He said it was from too much protein. I don't know if he is correct but that is what he told me. I feel fine, however.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 pm

hey gustavo another thing,we have a contest to do bro and your probably gonna be with me in the heavyweight class so remember "gustavo is in"!!!!!!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:25 pm

First off thanks Nitrateman for bringing me back to reality, definately settled me down and yes i often have a tendency to over react. Next, Visions my brother, I have been eating mostly chicken with 1 meal here and there of beef. Visions i think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned overheating... I took two saunas after my workout- one for 15 min with a 5 min break and then again for 10 min, then shaved, showered and came home So yes my body temperature was definately elevated, and come to think i it in the past i have felt the same symtoms when taking long saunas- although not to the same degree. Also regarding the increase in test dosage, lately i have see a halt in my progress and i have enough test e to up it to 750mg for the last 3 weeks of my cycle. Now that i think of it I should be increasing my calories slightly rather than toying with my dosages, lesson learned. Thanks to all of guys for your helpful words...I know I am home here. Oh and Hulk my brother, don't worry bro i am not gonna die on ya, as i am just starting feel alive these last few months! Your my best bro also Hulk!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am