Prop Problems...still

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Prop Problems...still Empty Prop Problems...still

Post by Uzisuicide Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:19 am

Hi folks

I added some dragon pharma prop 100mg/ml to my cyp/deca/D-bol cycle. The first injection was a piece of cake except 10 hrs. later I could barely walk 'cause my glute was in so much pain. I also had flu-like symptoms. I was told that my reaction to prop was not all that uncommon. I only injected 1ml!! I then mixed the prop with the deca and cyp. The pain was less but still there. It seems that the prop tightens the muscle tissue into a little knot that is sore and takes days to go away. I'm gonna have to ramp up the prop soon when I drop the d-bol from my cycle at week 5 so I really need to get this issue squared away soon. What can I do to overcome this? Do any of you have the same problems with prop?

Uzi
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Prop Problems...still Empty Re: Prop Problems...still

Post by pincrusher Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 am

what you are experiencing sounds like the prop crystals coming out of the solution and sitting on the muscle itself and becoming an irritant. when cutting it with the deca and cyp, make sure you draw the prop up first then the others that way it will create more of a buffer. it will eventually get better as your muscles get used to the prop so the pain will lessen. i have used prop that hurt like an sob and i have used some that was relatively pain free.
    after you inject try massaging the area for a few minutes then applying a heating pad to the area for a 1/2 hour. that should also help some.
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:38 am

pincrusher wrote:what you are experiencing sounds like the prop crystals coming out of the solution and sitting on the muscle itself and becoming an irritant. when cutting it with the deca and cyp, make sure you draw the prop up first then the others that way it will create more of a buffer. it will eventually get better as your muscles get used to the prop so the pain will lessen. i have used prop that hurt like an sob and i have used some that was relatively pain free.

after you inject try massaging the area for a few minutes then applying a heating pad to the area for a 1/2 hour. that should also help some.
    Thanks Pincrusher

I'll heed your advice.

Uzi
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 am

Uzi,

If you still have problems PLEASE PM me!!!!

We all are here to help and I do as I promise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am