Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

cycle critique

twshippey

cycle - cycle critique Empty cycle critique

Post by twshippey Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:10 am

Ok bros here is what my new cycle consist of -- feel free to let me know what you think. Week 1-10 sustanon @ 275mg EOD; Week 1-8 Tren enth@ 400 mg week; Week 1-14 Equipose @ 400 mg week; and finally OT @60 mgs day. I also have some Tri-tren but didn't know if I should use it or the Tren enth with everything else I'm using so I decided to go with Tren enth for less injections. PCT is in check with HCG,clomid, and Nolvadex. Dost. if needed. My info is age: 29 ; Weight: 212 ; Bf: 13% Ive used aas for over 7 years. Please let me know what you think.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

cycle - cycle critique Empty Re: cycle critique

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:07 am

i would run the test straight thru with the eq,don't run tri tren with the tren e.how many weeks for the ot?
    fz1

Post by fz1 Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:51 am

I would run the test for the hole 14 weeks along with the eq, why only 10 weeks on the test?

Now this is just me i wouldnt run both tren and eq together unless i have run both seperatly in past cycle. Both will raise red blood cells, keep an eye on your blood pressure for sure. I like to keep it simple i would choice either the tren or the eq,

Keep your oral at the end of your cycle 4 to 6 weeks max
    twshippey

Post by twshippey Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 am

I am not running the tri-tren and tren enth together , I have both and just wasn't sure witch one would produce the best results with the rest of my cycle.The reason for only running test for 10 weeks is because thats all I have @ the time . The OT will be the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle. I have used both eq and tren seperatly in the past and have had little trouble with my BP, thats why I have contemplated running them together. I can wait on the EQ if neccessary and use it in a cycle later.
    BiggerGeek
    BiggerGeek

Post by BiggerGeek Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:27 am

Id order another bottle of test, or drop the dose and extend it so it can go throughout the whole cylce.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:22 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:i would run the test straight thru with the eq,don't run tri tren with the tren e.how many weeks for the ot?

Bump I would run the test the whole way through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am