Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Need a New Cycle

750GSXR
    750GSXR

Need a New Cycle Empty Need a New Cycle

Post by 750GSXR Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:45 am

I am looking for a good cycle. My stats are 195lbs at 5'11" at about 9%bf. I am coming off a Test-E, Eq, and D-bol cycle. It did not give me the results I hoped for. I was 700mg test, 500mg Eq, and did up to 50mg of d-bol ed for the first 6 weeks of cycle. I have a comp on Oct. 28th I aready have a fast metabolism and a lean build. I have done cyp. and d-bol and got great results about over a year ago but went to test-e last 3 cycle, but I have been stuck at this weight for a while. I was considering doing Cyp. or Sust. with some Anadrol and Deca. I really need a cycle that will put some hard gains like 10 or 15lbs. I will be starting my cycle on Oct. 7th running it through the comp. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
    NTG
    NTG

Need a New Cycle Empty Re: Need a New Cycle

Post by NTG Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 am

750GSXR wrote:I am looking for a good cycle. My stats are 195lbs at 5'11" at about 9%bf. I am coming off a Test-E, Eq, and d-bol cycle. It did not give me the results I hoped for. I was 700mg test, 500mg Eq, and did up to 50mg of d-bol ed for the first 6 weeks of cycle. I have a comp on Oct. 28th I aready have a fast metabolism and a lean build. I have done cyp. and d-bol and got great results about over a year ago but went to test-e last 3 cycle, but I have been stuck at this weight for a while. I was considering doing Cyp. or Sust. with some Anadrol and Deca. I really need a cycle that will put some hard gains like 10 or 15lbs. I will be starting my cycle on Oct. 7th running it through the comp. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

You doing the Sherman NPC in houstan or the NPC in MN? I dont know if youre going to have the time to do a cycle like that and still come in clean and lean on the 28th?

Whats youre diet like? that test/eq and d-bol cycle would have made me explode. I would say do a test/tren/mast kicked with drol(its my prep for the same event ). That always puts size on me but everyone is different.

NTG
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 am

NTG wrote:You doing the Sherman NPC in houstan or the NPC in MN? I dont know if youre going to have the time to do a cycle like that and still come in clean and lean on the 28th?  

Whats youre diet like? that test

/eq and d-bol cycle would have made me explode. I would say do a test/tren/mast kicked with drol(its my prep for the same event ). That always puts size on me but everyone is different.

NTG

I am doing the NPC Las Vegas Classic. I have a fast metabolism and I am on a eat whatever I want diet. I know everyone is like FU dude. I can eat cheese burgers up til the contest and still have a six pack. I will only diet like 2 weeks before the comp. I came into the comp last year while on cyp. it's no big deal to me I still placed 5th. I just need a little more mass cause I am going up a class. I came in last year at 186lb for the Middleweight I want to be about 210lb. and I am at 195lb right now. Here are some pick about 9 weeks ago.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:06 am

750GSXR wrote:I am doing the NPC Las Vegas Classic. I have a fast metabolism and I am on a eat whatever I want diet. I know everyone is like FU dude. I can eat cheese burgers up til the contest and still have a six pack. I will only diet like 2 weeks before the comp. I came into the comp last year while on cyp. it's no big deal to me I still placed 5th. I just need a little more mass cause I am going up a class. I came in last year at 186lb for the Middleweight I want to be about 210lb. and I am at 195lb right now. Here are some pick about 9 weeks ago.http:

If you are going to start on the 7th of Octember I would run shorts.

125mg ed T prop
    75mg ed Tren ace
    75mg ed Mast

Kick with drol for 3 weeks(that will give you about 4 weeks to lean out if you add any unwanted from the drol)

Up the protien and you should grow.

NTG
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:48 am

I wouldnt run anything.

think about it you will probably start contest prep sometime in september...so I would just do some clen or t3 maybe some Tbol to preserve muscle.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 am

thehulk3791 wrote:I wouldnt run anything.

think about it you will probably start contest prep sometime in september...so I would just do some clen or t3 maybe some tbol to preserve muscle.

Did you read his posts bro? Dont take that wrong and get all puffy im just curious. He has stated that he doesnt care about cutting and feels he will be lean enough with a couple week cut at the end. So with that in mind I suggested that cycle.

NTG
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:34 am

NTG wrote:Did you read his posts bro? Dont take that wrong and get all puffy im just curious. He has stated that he doesnt care about cutting and feels he will be lean enough with a couple week cut at the end. So with that in mind I suggested that cycle.

NTG

well I hope he has the proper amount of time off..

and IMO he shouldnt already be cut enough for a comp 4months out he should still be bulking.

staying shreaded for to long will f*ck u up I have a buddy who ripped both pecs like that!

Later
    THEHULK
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:07 am

thehulk3791 wrote:well I hope he has the proper amount of time off..*

and IMO he shouldnt already be cut enough for a comp 4months out he should still be bulking.**

staying shreaded for to long will f*ck u up I have a buddy who ripped both pecs like that!***

Later
    THEHULK

* I agree
    ** I agree also but he has bad timing with his cycles I guess
    *** I also agree look at yates

The problem is he didnt ask any of this he simply ask for a quick bulking routine and I gave him 1 option.
    NTG
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 pm

NTG wrote:* I agree
    ** I agree also but he has bad timing with his cycles I guess
    *** I also agree look at yates

The problem is he didnt ask any of this he simply ask for a quick bulking routine and I gave him 1 option.
    NTG

Agreed well I would have to say if he didnt grow on that cycle do:

test e@750mg/week
    deca@400mg/week
    tbol @50mg/day

test is run for weeks 1-11
    deca is run for weeks 1-10
    tbol is run for weeks 1-5

I like that cycle right there should give you some nice lean gains.

Later
    THEHULK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm