Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Freak out!

Rulez
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Freak out! Empty Freak out!

Post by Rulez on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 am

So yesterday i go to take my ineject and set it up as always that went fine....but then i went to inject and i must have hit a vein cause as soon as i asparated i pulled in a bunch of blood. I freaked out a bit but removed the syringe and changed the needle with a new sterile one. I got the air out and injected again and asparated and pulled out air. I then injected everything in but all of that happened so fast and i dont know why i freaked but i swear my BP more than doubled in the five minutes this took.

I guess you can call me a pansy at the site of blood
69ECLIPSE
69ECLIPSE

Freak out! Empty Re: Freak out!

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:34 am

You Did The Right Thing Bro

Post by NTG on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:10 am

LOL its wierd the first few times. I freak when I build scar tissue and/or hit a vien and pull out and it bleeds like a stuck pig. or if you clip a vien on the way inand asparate air and inject and pull out and then look at youre leg to find a trail of blood thats always fun too. Part of the game unfortunately.
NTG
Rulez
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Post by Rulez on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 am

I mean i know i did everything right...but for some reason it seemed like a blur and i started second guessing myself if i actually got the air out the second time or if i was in a muscle when i injected.

I am a pansy...simple as that. hahaha
w000dy
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 am

It happens I remember the first time I aspirated and blood came back in the syringe. I didn't really freak was just kind of worried haha. Just withdrew, squirted the blood and air out, then changed needles. I did a delt inject one time, aspirated, no blood in the syringe. Pulled the syringe out of my arm and by the time I went to get a cotton swab I looked up and had blood running down my arm! haha

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Nitrateman
Nitrateman
VIP
VIP

Post by Nitrateman on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:07 am

Rulez, panisies are nice flowers
You did everything right...just were experiencing a lot of mixed emotions, probably the strongest of which was self preservation.

What colour pansy

Nitrateman
NTG
NTG

Post by NTG on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am

w000dy wrote:It happens I remember the first time I aspirated and blood came back in the syringe. I didn't really freak was just kind of worried haha. Just withdrew, squirted the blood and air out, then changed needles. I did a delt inject one time, aspirated, no blood in the syringe. Pulled the syringe out of my arm and by the time I went to get a cotton swab I looked up and had blood running down my arm! haha

You nicked a vien most likely. its f-n wierd for sure.
Rulez
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Post by Rulez on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:49 am

Is it bad i didnt squirt the blood out? Well actually there is no way i could have cause it mixed with the gear. And i sure as hell wasnt gonna pour out that much Sust and Tri Tren.
750GSXR
750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Rulez wrote:Is it bad i didnt squirt the blood out? Well actually there is no way i could have cause it mixed with the gear. And i sure as hell wasnt gonna pour out that much Sust and Tri Tren.

No problem bro you can push the blood back into your body it's cool. I have only aspirated and drew blood once in my leg. I have had blood run down my arm after a delt injection. I always remember what people have posted and there experiences when I am injecting so I have no surprise. I once did a quad injection and hit a nerve so I pulled out then went again and it felt a little sore so I was like let me do it again and stuck myself a third time and that was a charm. I started at the top of my quad and ended at the bottom by the time I found comfortable spot, and I didn't think twice and the whole process took less then 2 min.

VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:30 pm

I love when I pull the needle out and it squirts out blood like a fountain.... amazing how quickly the body patches that

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:25 am