Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Next one......

Casey

Next one...... Empty Next one......

Post by Casey Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 am

Ok boys and girls, got my next one planned out but want some feedback.

wk 1-10 test 800mgs (cyp or ent)
    wk 1-10 EQ 600mgs
    wk 1-? Dbol (I have about 1/2 a bottle left over of Reforvit) 50mgs 2x day
    Nolva @ 20mgs ed

Pretty basic, any suggestions? Will be my 6th cycle in the last 2 years. Stats 6'1" - 210lbs @ 12%bf roughly.

Diets ok -
    6am 6 eggs(2 yolks) oatmeal or grapenuts or bisquits(100 carbs)
    11am 3 porkchops or chk breasts or some steak and rice and gravy or noodles(again 100 carbs)
    3pm Heavy weigh gainer or a myoplex
    6pm workout
    7pm Myoplex (right after wo)
    9pm 3 porkchops or chk breasts and 100 carbs
    11pm Heavy weight gainer or a Cytogainer.

Train 5 days a week.....

Want to get up to around 240 and then cut back down.

Any improvements?
    MACE
    MACE

Next one...... Empty Re: Next one......

Post by MACE Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 am

You gonna take 50mg DBol twice a day?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Thats a little much Bro!

I agree with MACE.
    Viking

Post by Viking Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Aloha Casey,

Bump what MACE and England said about the D-bol. Split 1 50 mg into halves. Take a half in the am and the other half 6-8 hours after. It will keep your d-bol levels in your blood consistent; without a spiking up and down effect.

Why is there a 5 hour break between your first and second meal. Every 2.5 -3 hours, is when you want to fuel the body.

Mahalo and A Hui Ho,
    Viking Cool
    MACE
    MACE

Post by MACE Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:53 pm

What's your plan for PCT?
    Casey

Post by Casey Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm

MACE wrote:You gonna take 50mg DBol twice a day?

Reforvit is underdosed but I should have worded that better, 25mgs in the morning and 25mgs at nite. Sorry guys, its really like taking 30-40mgs being that its underdosed. My last cycle I ran qv ent at 1250mgs a week with Unimed Anadrol at 100mgs a day (split 2x a day) and had some really good gains, my boy had the qv tested and it was underdosed pretty bad so thats why I ran it so high. I am not prone to gyno so running test that high doesn't seem to affect me other that the gains get so much better. Is British Dragon underdosed? I will be getting their cyp from you guys since qv is the same price and underdosed AND vet grade, thanks guys, later.
    Casey

Post by Casey Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:33 am

MACE wrote:What's your plan for PCT?

Just clomid and nolva, HCG is too expensive. Plus being 10 weeks I really don't need hcg.
    Skywalker

Post by Skywalker Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:28 am

what time will you be getting up and going to bed? if you get up at 6 and then eat and go to bed after eating at 11 thats less then 7 hours of sleep and thats not enough. Try to get atleast 8 hours ed. also I would split the dbol into 1/4ths and take throughout the day for better blood levels. I would also add some veggies to your diet like carrots and brocolli or mixed veggies in 1 or 2 meals.
    Casey

Post by Casey Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 am

Viking wrote:Aloha Casey,

Bump what MACE and England said about the d-bol. Split 1 50 mg into halves. Take a half in the am and the other half 6-8 hours after. It will keep your d-bol levels in your blood consistent; without a spiking up and down effect.

Why is there a 5 hour break between your first and second meal. Every 2.5 -3 hours, is when you want to fuel the body.

Mahalo and A Hui Ho,
    Viking Cool

Well thats my diet now, I will add a meal while on. Thats my down fall, I have a hard time eating, it just gets worse when I am off. I have the metabolism of a rabbit on crank, general rule of thumb is 600 carbs a day and double my bodyweight in protien. I would have reached my 240 goal a while back if I could keep the eating up year round, thats why I try to keep eq in all my cycles.
    Casey

Post by Casey Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 am

Skywalker wrote:what time will you be getting up and going to bed? if you get up at 6 and then eat and go to bed after eating at 11 thats less then 7 hours of sleep and thats not enough. Try to get atleast 8 hours ed. also I would split the dbol into 1/4ths and take throughout the day for better blood levels. I would also add some veggies to your diet like carrots and brocolli or mixed veggies in 1 or 2 meals.

It varies but I try to get 7-8 hours a nite. Back in hs and college when I played ball and was all natural we worked out in the morning which I loved but I can't get up and eat that early and don't want to wo on an empty stomach. Any ideas? I saw somewhere where you could cook eggs in the microwave and they were doing it in a regular bowl, any of you heard of this? Cooking eggs is such a hassle and boiled eggs get old quick.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am