Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Cycle Advice

chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

cycle - Cycle Advice Empty Cycle Advice

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 am

Looking for some advice/feedback on my current cycle; I'm about half way through.
    Stats:
    6'2" currently 280 (started cycle at 272)
    30 yrs old
    BF: probably 14%
    225 pound bench 22 reps
    This is my 5th or 6th cycle over about a ten year period.

Doing an Anadrol + Winnie cycle.

Anadrol (Anapolon):
    weeks 1+2 50mg ed
    weeks 3+4 100mg ed
    week 5 150mg ed
    Injectable Winnie Depot (Zambon):
    weeks 1-5 100mg eod
    Also using milk thistle 425mg ed, evenning primrose oil 3000mg ed, and st.john's wort 900mg ed. Plus regular multi vitamin. I also drink a 1000 calorie carb/protein shake first thing in the morning and right before bed.

For Pct I am planning 3 5000 IU HCG injections 5 days apart and I have 28 clomid tabs (50mg) which I'll spread out over a couple of weeks. PCT will start the next day after last winnie injection and drol tabs due to short half lives.

I was looking for a brief cycle to mass up and improve athletic performance. I'm not concerned at all about body fat or cutting up. So far I'm a little disappointed with the results, just haven't put on that much mass - I am in week 3 now.

Looking for feedback/advice.
    BuffD
    BuffD

cycle - Cycle Advice Empty Re: Cycle Advice

Post by BuffD Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:03 am

What's the rest of your diet look like? What gains have you made so far? There are alot of factors that must be considered here. Diet, rest, and training must be all on point to gain the most mass. Give us an overview of you diet and a general idea of your training and maybe we can solve this. For the record I personally hate Anadrol. Have you used it before and seen results? I know I don't gain much at all on it. I guess it just doesn't bind well to my receptors. Give us a little more info and lets see what we can come up with.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 am

Sorry - I was totally thinking about the gear and really didn't include training and diet info. I chose anadrol for this cycle as I did it for my first cycle when I was 20 and got great results and I hardly did any - I think it was like 30 pills over 5 weeks, put on over 20 pounds. As I said in the post above I've put on 8 pounds so far, went from 272 to 280 and small strength gains. I have gotten a little faster in a sprint as well. I am currently 3 weeks into the 5 week cycle.

Anyways, for diet I eat real high calorie. I mentioned the 2 high calorie shakes per day in the last post (1000 calories). I eat 3 meals per day - try too stay with high calorie, high protein, high carbs. Stuff like steak and cheese subs, pancakes and eggs, pasta with meatballs. I cut out snacking between meals, just 3 big meals as too slow metabolism. I am really a hard gainer, but have over come some of my genetics by eating big.

For training I do a football training routine - right now I am in preseason mode. In offseason I train with weights 3 days a week and do sprints/agilities 1-2 times perweek. In preseason mode (which I am in now) I do sprints/agilities 4x perweek and weights 2x per week. The running I do is not conditioning, it is really power stuff - some of it involving throwing a shot put in various ways, some running against parachute resistance, some explosive jumping stuff - kind of like strong man training. I also do overspeed sprinting with hand weight drops and I do some work with a bungee cable.

In the weight room I do one upper body day and one lower body day. I do 10 minutes of cardio to warm up and 15 minutes of stretching. For lower body I do 3 sets of olympic style lifts (cleans, high pull, or push press) followed by 4 sets of smith machine squats (18 reps, 10, 8, 5). The rest of the workout is more traditional body building stuff - 8-12 reps with 2 sets per exercise. I finish off with some propriceptic training for the calves (that is training off balance and using muscles and nervous system to constantly correct the balance).

For upper body I start off with 3 sets of bench. The first set being 225 pounds for max reps (we are tested in that for football) then 2 sets of 245 pounds with 5 second negatives (sort of HIT style). I then do 2 sets of incline 8-12 reps and 1 set of dips for max reps. For shoulders I do 2 sets of dumbell overhead presses (or sometimes I use a hammer strength machine) 8-12 reps. I then do 2 sets what I call a 3 way deltiod - a super set of 8 front raise, 8 lateral raises, then drop the light dumbells and pick up heavy ones and do 8 shrugs. Then I do 2 sets of rear delts, 8-12 reps. For lats I ussually do 2 sets of single dumbell pullovers 8 reps each followed by 2 sets of hammer strength high rows 8-12 reps(sometimes I just use the more traditional cable machines). For arms I do 3 sets of straight bar curls (8 reps each) and 3 sets of a tricep pushdown or an overhead single dumbell tricep raise. I then do 2 super sets of neck (8 reps front and back) and finish off with 2 sets of forarms.

I hope that give a better picture of whole routine.
    primo

Post by primo Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:38 am

anadrol works much better when stacked with injectables like test, equipoise or primo. It also works well with Dbol since they work through different mechenisms in the body but if you decide to do that you should really be careful to get yourself checked out by your doctor frequntly throughout the cycle. If your goals are to just put on some size and strength their are other alternatives to anadrol that don't have all of the sides.
    lordron1

Post by lordron1 Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:05 am

primo wrote:anadrol works much better when stacked with injectables like test, equipoise or primo. It also works well with dbol since they work through different mechenisms in the body but if you decide to do that you should really be careful to get yourself checked out by your doctor frequntly throughout the cycle. If your goals are to just put on some size and strength their are other alternatives to anadrol that don't have all of the sides.

bump that anadrol is hard on the liver.........TEST IS BEST!!!!!
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:48 am

I haven't had any side effects with the anadrol at all - taking precautions with the milk thistle and evenning primrose oil. This my second time using anadrol with no noticable side effects; so as far as that goes it seems to work well with my system.

I was reading a little about the dosing for anadrol. I'm thinking I may be underdosing as I am a little over 280 pounds now and taking 100mg ed. I'll be going up to 150mg ed next week, but that'll be the last week of the cycle. Any advice on the dosing?

I am stacking it with one injectable - winnie 100mg eod, but not the more powerful stuff mentioned above. I've never done any test, but maybe something to consider down the road.
    Theprince
    Theprince

Post by Theprince Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 am

As you get older ur body takes longer to turn over at the cellular level., next, be patient. I had problems when i started. I started with 20mg of bolasterone caps from RSOC
    500 mg of upjohn cyp
    400 mg of deca

it will kick in between 4-6 weeks . ur body isn't the same when you were 10 yrs younger. believe that!!!! keep ur protein up high, and get rest. I have learned from the best on this board. about my six week I was 25 lbs heavier.

top that!! lol lol
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:22 am

You may have a point about the age factor. I feel my athletic performance is as good as it had ever been, but my recovery is worse than it has ever been also. The gear helps a lot with recovery though. I'm weighing in at 281, no major gains yet and only one more week to go. I did bench 225 for 25 reps this week (up from 22 the week before), so that's good news. Hopefully going up to 150mg of drol ed will really kick it in for the last week of the cycle.

I agree with what you said about being patient with the stuff you mentioned in your cycle - those are all long acting drugs. The winnie and drol I'm using should be fast and powerful gains - that's why my cycle is only 5 weeks total. Unfortunately it doesn't seems to be working out that way though.
    Theprince
    Theprince

Post by Theprince Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Even with short acting drugs , you are not 18-20 yrs old anymore, muscle takes longer to develop, and sometimes they are many internal factors. Also, I would recommend taking t-3's to help ur metabolic rate . This helps in processing every chemical u have or put into ur body.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:44 pm

I hear what your saying and that may be true. I'll stay away from the T3's though - I want to keep the weight, being a football linemen fat is almost as useful as muscle. I still think I have just been underdosing at 100mg ed of drol, but we'll see if I'm right or not when I go up to 150mg ed starting tomarow for the last week of the cycle. I'll let you know what happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm