Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Oral cycle

strayfalcon

Oral cycle Empty Oral cycle

Post by strayfalcon Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Hey guys just a question here,

I'm not looking at doin an oral cycle but could the members tell me what the do's dont's are if some one was to entertain one? I have read heaps on combination cycles with injectables and oral, but from time to time I have seen people that have asked about oral only cycles and just wanted to know really just how effective are they? What would an oral cycle consist of?is it infact possible to keep the gains from oral only? if an effective PCT is followed?

cheers guyz
    Ton1333
    Ton1333

Oral cycle Empty Re: Oral cycle

Post by Ton1333 Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:45 pm

There are a lot of problems with an oral only cycle. Forst of which is liver toxicity, most oral AAS have the potential to cause serious liver damge. Thus, having a lot of orals would just increase this very prevalent risk. Too add to this is the fact that since most tabs are only active in your system for a short while you would ha ve to resort to taking even more tabs than someone also using injectables. Secondly oral only cycles do not seem to be very effective, in most cycles test is the main base no matter what you are trying to do (bulking or cutting) and as far as I know there is effective oral form of test. In my opinion the gains made from orals do not seem to be nearly as keepeable as those made with injectables, I mudt admi that I do not know the reasons behind this and this statement is based solely on my experiences. Finally, with an oral cycle the user is very limited in the variety of AAS tjhey can use, while combining both lets one reap the synergystic effects that niether adminstration can offer alone.
    strayfalcon

Post by strayfalcon Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Hey thanks for that ton
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:11 pm

oral cycles are just to toxic on the liver like ton says. people will use an oral to kick start a cycle or at the end of a cycle but its not advisable to do an oral only cycle. orals tend to cause alot of water retention which is part of the reason its harder to keep gains.
    you can get test in an oral form but it is a esterless test so you have to be constantly taking tabs all day long to keep your levels up, just not practical.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am