Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

i got a question of a deca stack???

swoledude18
    swoledude18

stack - i got a question of a deca stack??? Empty i got a question of a deca stack???

Post by swoledude18 Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:43 pm

ok if i stack deca with D-bol and winstrol, how should i take it. I cant take to much juice because my receptors absorb the stuff fast and good. I want to take the Dbol to gain mass but want to take the winstrol at the end to lean up?? what do u think about 14 weeks taking the deca while stacking the dbol for 6 weeks and stacking at the end of the cycle with winstrol for 6 weeks. do u think this will be effective or what???
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

stack - i got a question of a deca stack??? Empty Re: i got a question of a deca stack???

Post by Eating Machine Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Hey Swoledude,

IMO every cycle should have test as the base and orals should not be run more than 4 weeks at a time.

How old are you? How much do you weigh? What is your training experience? What is your aas experience? With these answers I can recommend a cycle that I would do.
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

stack - i got a question of a deca stack??? Empty Re: i got a question of a deca stack???

Post by swoledude18 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm

i am 21 years old, well almost 21 lol. im 5"10 1/2, i weigh 207 right now. Im pretty lean. I have the frame to pack on size. i gain good size too and stay lean from whateva i take. I wanna take something with deca though. I have trained for over 5 years now. I know how to train and what to do and eat. I have several clients that i do plans for. I have neva just taken a lot of stuff. I did a cycle of deca for 9 weeks. i gained good weight. I lost like 14 lbs of it because i had to do some training for the marine corp. But basically i have fresh receptors and i gain muscle and weight fast from taking supplements. u get my point. im basically a beginner when it comes to taking juice. and i dunno what aas is lol. well hit me up lata.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Swoledude, some would say that 21 is still too young. Since your endocrine system may not be fully developed yet. The choice is ultimately yours. Engalnd made an excellent post on the subject, read it.

Aas = Anabolic, Androgenic, Steroids.

Here is what I would do...

wks 1-10
    test enan 500mg
    deca 400mg

wks 8-12
    oral winstrol 30mg per day

wks 3-12
    nolva 20mg per day
    proviron 25 mg per day

wk 13 nolva 40mg per day
    wk 14 nolva 30mg per day
    wks 15 nolva 20mg per day

Eat 500g of protein every day and you can expect to gain 15-20lbs and keep 12-17. I'd leave the dbol out of this cycle because with the test the strength gains can be crazy and I don't want you to over do it this time. Let me know if you have any questions.
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

Post by swoledude18 Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:17 pm

if im doing test cypionate instead of test enanthate, would there be a difference??? and isnt the british dragon stanoxyl the same thing as winstrol??
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Cypianate and enanthate are almost exactly the same, so there would be no difference in the plan. Yes, stanoxyl is winny.
    Big G
    Big G

Post by Big G Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:42 pm

First of all 21 is not young I started at 19 playing ball in college. As long as your growth plates are completely together then you are ok for lifting stuns your growth. Any back to the point, You need to stay away from d-bol if your body is bad about burning receptors out. For d-bol is the worst one on doing that. But if you must take them then do 2in morning 2in lunch and 2 at dinner. Stay on them for 3 weeks then take off a week without taking them at all continue on deca get back on after that week and finish them out. This will help on the burning out of your receptors. Take no more than 200 mgs of deca a week reason being this is to lube your joints only not to make you big. Find a test to place with this like some enanthate take about 750mgs a week. Reason being is because if you take more than 750mgs a week your side effects are greater than your gains. This cycle is good for about 25 pounds for this was the third cycle I did and that is what it gave me. Much Respect Big G.
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

Post by swoledude18 Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:37 pm

so big G ur saying that taking 750 mg of test is good. IVe neva stacked before or taken test before so ,im going with 400 mg - 500 mg.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm