scp
tom_s70
7 posters

D-bol

tom_s70
    tom_s70

D-bol Empty D-bol

Post by tom_s70 Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:57 am

I started a cycel of Dbol for the hell of it and I am about 2 weeks in. My joints hurt along with other areas. I noticed the last time that I was on dbol that I had the same experince. I have increased my weights by about 10 to 15lbs, but nothing dramtic. Has anyone else discovered sore joints when taking dbol verse other gear?
    scp
    scp

D-bol Empty Re: D-bol

Post by scp Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 am

I only get sore joints with winstrol after about 4-6 weeks.

Dbol makes me feel GREAT!
    Theprince
    Theprince

Post by Theprince Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:15 am

it will past, i get sore joints and i feel run down, but it will past and it is bearable
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am

I've never had joint problems from D-bol. Sometimes it makes me feel run down like the prince says but that's about it.

Uzi
    jgizz2003
    jgizz2003

Post by jgizz2003 Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:34 am

I got one day left on the d's.I'm stacking it with test -p.I'll tell you what I felt like shit everyday.I would wake up and it would feel like I was out drinking all night,and all day i would be moody.I tell you what my strength went threw the roof.In fact I hate to brag but squating 405 very clean for 10.weighing 170 that is damn good. I been running nolva daily with it and I don't seem to be puffy.I think that is why I felt like shit.Also I'm 3 weeks in and only gained 10lbs.I'm only dosing 20 mg a day with 200 mg of the test,a week. Surprised
    jgizz2003
    jgizz2003

Post by jgizz2003 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:17 am

I got one day left on the d's.I'm stacking it with test -p.I'll tell you what I felt like shit everyday.I would wake up and it would feel like I was out drinking all night,and all day i would be moody.I tell you what my strength went threw the roof.In fact I hate to brag but squating 405 very clean for 10.weighing 170 that is damn good. I been running nolva daily with it and I don't seem to be puffy.I think that is why I felt like shit.Also I'm 3 weeks in and only gained 10lbs.I'm only dosing 20 mg a day with 200 mg of the test,a week. Surprised
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:35 am

I have elbow problems with anything that makes my strength go up. 10 or 15lbs may not seem like a lot, however, it is. Your probably doing more reps, higher weight, and better form all at the same time, which is really stressing the joint.

If the pain is minor and going away soon after training, just back off of the weight and continue to work through it.

If the pain is to the point that the joint hurts for hours after the fact and is sensative to the touch, you will need to back off and not train that area for a week or two.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:42 pm

I noticed mainly my forearms deep inside hurt for several hours after, even to the touch. They hurt especially bad as I let off the bar, almost like a shock. I haven't had this problem before, although I have never been lifting the weight that I am now. It's not unbareable and I am going to push through it. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

THanks
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:23 pm

tom_s70 wrote:I noticed mainly my forearms deep inside hurt for several hours after, even to the touch. They hurt especially bad as I let off the bar, almost like a shock. I haven't had this problem before, although I have never been lifting the weight that I am now. It's not unbareable and I am going to push through it. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

THanks

I get that problem every single offseason as soon as I start gaining weight and lifting heavier. It gets really tough to deal with it but I do. Icing right after a workout seems to help some but really it's sort of a just live with it thing for me.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:20 pm

My ribs where actually sore the other day from sitting down and doing curls on the, whatever you call that seat with the pad in front. My concern is that I started a cholesterol medication and one of the warning signs is sore joints. So I actually should dump the d-bol for a few days and see if it goes away, I just hate to.. I love the stuff!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 am