5 posters

Dbol with Anadrol

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Dbol with Anadrol Empty Dbol with Anadrol

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 am

Has anyone mixed these two I was gonna run 50mg Dbol e/day week 1-7 and 50mg Anadrol e/day week 3-7. The gains made on the dbol can be fed by the increase in red blood cells that the anadrol will provide. I'm running 3ml nice 500 per wk as well. My ONLY concern with mixing these two is the toxicity to the liver. But I do know that some bigger guys run Anadrol up to 100mg e/day. I'm 180 lbs %8 body fat.

Uzi
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Dbol with Anadrol Empty Re: Dbol with Anadrol

Post by pincrusher Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 am

i have not mixed the 2 orals but i have run anadrol up to 150mg ed. the thing with your plan is that i wouldnt run them for more than 4 weeks instead of the 7 you plan on. just run both weeks 1-4 and take plenty of liv-52 if you have it and milk thistle.
    i would also get your liver enzimes checked before you use those 2 together. make sure your enzimes are normal first and then get them checked after you are done running the orals.
    there are some other issues to think about also such as the very rapid strength gains and weight gains when on those 2 together. keep a close eye on things and dont let yourself get to excited about how easy you are moving up in the weights you are pushing in the gym. youir joints just will not be able to keep up.
    you may also run into problems with your lower back becoming sore from the dbol which would probably be compounded by the drol.

i know of a few high level competitors who run them both together so it can be done but just be carefull and take your liver detox products.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:01 am

could be kinda risky but could also be good for some gains. i would just monitor myself and if anything is looking or feeling bad id back off. start out with 4 wks in mind.

another idea if your looking for the same effects of anadrol is just use EQ for the increased red blood cell production. you get some appetite with it and its not so harsh on your liver. just something to think about.
    Derek_D

Post by Derek_D Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:50 am

DoubleWide wrote: another idea if your looking for the same effects of anadrol is just use EQ for the increased red blood cell production. you get some appetite with it and its not so harsh on your liver. just something to think about.

What's up DW!!! I am thinking his reasoning for using the Drol/D'Bol combo would be the arterial pathway that anadrol creates.. he can use the D'Bol to gain the size, and then use the Drol to feed more RBC's and arteries into the new muscle, which will help feed it with Amino's and such... to the best of my knowledge, EQ doesn't do this. Having said that, I think I'd rather see 50mg D'Bol ED for 4 weeks FOLLOWED BY 4 weeks of Drol at 50mg ED... I haven't done this, but I think it would work better this way!

I'm out...
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 am

I'd say with your experience you will be fine if you limit it to 4 weeks. Just do the blood work and don't get sloppy with your health.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am