Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

HCG Question

aces11
    aces11

HCG Question Empty HCG Question

Post by aces11 Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:37 am

hey guys,
    is HCG injected into the muscle just like our AS injections? needle size or anything like that different?
    Cannons
    Cannons

HCG Question Empty Re: HCG Question

Post by Cannons Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am

It can be injected into the muscle but its my understanding (haven't used it yet) that its more effective injected subcutaneously. Use a slin pin for that, if you inject IM you can use the normal size pins according to what muscle you are injecting into.
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 am

ok, what if I only have 23g x 1.5"? can I still do it both ways? Where would you suggest to do this intramuscularly and the other way... Also, I have heard that dosages range from 500 IU's to 2500 IU's. If you were to inject 1000 IU's, and there was 5000 IU's in one ml, you would only inject one fifth of the ml? That doesn't seem right, help me out here... thanks again...
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:54 am

i am taking HCG right now...i take it sub-q...use an insulin needle to inject it right into the fat right above your hip (i believe it is called the suprailliac). what i do is: use a regular needle that you would do an IM injection with & draw the solvent into the needle, next pop open the amp with the powder in it & unload the solven into the amp with the solvent...now you can draw however much you want into an insulin pin with no problem. you can draw alot at one time but that is ok with me. be careful not to waste any though...this is what i have found works for me...i do store what i am not using in the refigerator unitl i need it again...good luck...
    😉
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 am

yep
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:09 am

any regular insulin pin is ok? When you buy hcg from Roids.Biz, you get three ml's, each of 5,000 IU's, correct? so for a dosage of 1,000 IU's, your only using 1/5 of the ml? is that right?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:56 am

I think it would be nice if Roids.Biz would do a step by step guide with pictures on how to mix and use HCG ... There are many discrepancies on how much to use and when to start using it... We know some people always over do everything so we need to know the least it takes to consistanly work... A simple guide like this would make it clear on it's usage and would most likely increase it's usage...

Thanks

Visions
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:33 am

aces11, you got it. Any slin pin will do. 1/5 ml is 20 on a slin pin.

Visonz, there are many different theories on the proper way to use hcg. As far as reconstituting it, do this.

Open both amps, 1 water, 1 powder. Withdraw 1cc/ml of water and inject it in to the powder vial. Swirl lightly if needed to put the powder in to solution. Then witdraw the solution in to slin pins at the desired dosage and place in the fridge until you are ready to use them.

Or instead of withdrawing into slin pins you can withdraw the entire cc of solution and place it in a sterile vial and put it in the fridge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 am