Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Susceptible Immune System

paulie617
    paulie617

Susceptible Immune System Empty Susceptible Immune System

Post by paulie617 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:38 am

I am coming off a cycle of sust, deca, and d bol (for the first five weeks). I've been sick for the past 3 weeks with a sinus infection and I am now taking amoxicillan for it. However, I woke up today with a sore throat. I am taking extra C, B6, and dessacated liver (loaded with b complex and b12) on top of my multivitamins. I am taking ZMA and 5htpa before bed to boost mood and test levels. I am also taking 20mg's nolva a day. Maybe I should just sleep more--I don't know.
    aporged
    aporged

Susceptible Immune System Empty Re: Susceptible Immune System

Post by aporged Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:22 am

I hear ya bro, I take 5grams of c aday,green tea,multi v,eat 3 servings veggies daily,and i just got a sinus infection.I guess It doesn't matter how much shit you take,If your imune system is down all it takes is 1 little germ and your fucked.just try getting more sleep and let your body recover.good luck bro.............
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:21 am

u may need a bit of a break from training; maybe something like 3 or 4 days...
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 am

Maybe take a few days off and see what happens.

later

sgammons
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 pm

thanks for the advice bros. I took two days off and got some good sleep and I'm feelin great. I had tons of energy at the gym today and it was intense.
    PumpedUp230
    PumpedUp230

Post by PumpedUp230 Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey brother same shit happening to me right now. It sucks ass i just started my allergy shots again so hopefully it wont be happening again. You are taking the right shit only thing i can recommend is some echinacea a natural immune system booster. Shit really works start it when you think something is coming so you can prevent it. And i am a firm believer that lack of sleep and feeling tired causes people to get sick. So sleep it up brother and take a few days off from the gym shoot i have been off for the last week. Just make sure you keep eating all your food and lots of protein and water to keep all your gains. This wintertime shit sucks especially here in michigan, its colder than a witches titty.

PumpedUp230

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 am