DoubleWide
irishpride0769
11 posters

Lower back pain

irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Pain - Lower back pain Empty Lower back pain

Post by irishpride0769 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:02 am

alright guys as most of you know i am fallin apart LOL well to add to my new problems i am becomin crippled with lower back pain when i do squats,bent over rows,deads..my form is pretty good i would say but the pain about half way through is so intense it takes my breath away..it feels like a intense ass cramp..what do you guys suggest,taurine? potassium? any kinda good stretches with pics LOL
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Pain - Lower back pain Empty Re: Lower back pain

Post by DoubleWide Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 am

quit taking it so much cuz being bent over obviously isnt good for you. JJ. we talked about it so give that shit i said a try
    Mikeh59

Post by Mikeh59 Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:36 am

I just recovered from hurting my back from doing squats, and I'm gonna lay off of them for awhile. I was laid up for 5-6days. I iced for the first 3-4days, and then added heat. I also took a crap load of advil.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:32 am

How do you injure your back on squats? Let me know???
    kwyckemynd00
    kwyckemynd00

Post by kwyckemynd00 Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:17 am

irishpride0769 wrote:alright guys as most of you know i am fallin apart LOL well to add to my new problems i am becomin crippled with lower back pain when i do squats,bent over rows,deads..my form is pretty good i would say but the pain about half way through is so intense it takes my breath away..it feels like a intense ass cramp..what do you guys suggest,taurine? potassium? any kinda good stretches with pics LOL

How did you hurt your back?

I'd get it checked out b/c honestly, I don't understand why many people work through an injury just to make it worse!

I'd get it checked out and try to rehab it. I'd rather have a back with my muscles
    Doug_N

Post by Doug_N Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:52 am

My back is tricky. Sometimes one of the discs will slip just a little and in turn pull the muscle connected to the area. This causes sharp intense pain; and then I hobble around for a few days.
    Streaching and heat pad and a few percacets help. I'll see if I can find a few streaching pics for ya.
    Blondie
    Blondie

Post by Blondie Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:28 am

irishpride0769 wrote:alright guys as most of you know i am fallin apart LOL well to add to my new problems i am becomin crippled with lower back pain when i do squats,bent over rows,deads..my form is pretty good i would say but the pain about half way through is so intense it takes my breath away..it feels like a intense ass cramp..what do you guys suggest,taurine? potassium? any kinda good stretches with pics LOL

I had an intense ass cramp that wouldn't go away. After trying to work thru it, then pain meds, laying off of it and some therapy I went for an MRI and I had a herniated disks. The compression of the spine..during a squat or a bentover anything......put me in so much pain it could stop my breathing and knock me off my feet. it was the disks pressing on one of the nerves that run up and down our spine. The disk problem was in my lower spine..but I felt it in my glute.

Take it easy. "IF" a disk slipped a bit it can give you pain like that....when you stretch...like by lengthening your spine...it could relieve it and align it back into place... if that pain never stops.... go get it checked. Don't try to work through it as I made myself WORSE!
    I had to have the surgery.

The stretch where you get on your hands and knees and stretch out one leg and the opposite arm is one that my spine surgeon recommended. Hold the stretch..and just keep doing it. Feel better. please.
    spanky123456

Post by spanky123456 Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:00 am

Are you currently on cycle right now? I know that when im on Dbol i get the biggest most painful cramps and tightness in my lower back during those same exercises. Soon as i drop the dbol they go away.
    maverik
    maverik

Post by maverik Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:34 am

i just messed my lower back up. i was about two weeks into my test/eq cycle and was jumpstarting it with dbol for the first three weeks. i had never done dbol before but heard that it can cause back cramps. i have to run because of my job, and my lower back started hurting at about my 1 mile mark. i couldn't stop running altogether, so i just lowered my distance. the back cramping got worse until last friday when i was running two miles for time. i was less than a mile into it when my back finally made me pay. i had to stop running and my right leg went numb. i went to the doctor and they told me that i just pulled a muscle. i have never had any back problems before. i stopped taking the dbol immediately and have taken a short break from the gym. i am now three weeks into my 12 week cycle, so i am going to start working out again today. wish me luck...
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Well I feel for you because my low back gives me hell! Other than a good chiropractor, all I can suggest is to do your deadlifts religiously to keep the spinal erectors strong and tight. What happens to many of us with desk jobs is that while sitting we stretch out the low back and the abs get tight and put things a bit out of balance when we stand back up.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm