Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Clen, Like Eca?

jaybro
    jaybro

clen - Clen, Like Eca? Empty Clen, Like Eca?

Post by jaybro Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Hey All,
      I'm thinking of trying [url="https://www.buysteroids.ws/clenbuterol-1066/"]clen[/url] or albuterol for weight loss.
    1.Are the effects the same as eca? I'm assuming that the effects are stronger though?
    2.Also, do eca and clen/albuterol work in the same way? I ask this because I've heard to run eca between clen cycles, but if they work the same way, 3.wouldn't taking eca just be like continuing on clen?

Finally, I've read about Ketotifen Fumarate. It's supposed to keep the receptors from down-regulating, therefore prolonging the effective use of clen.
    4.Does Ketotifen Fumarate work?
    5.Does the use of Ketotifen Fumarate have any bad side effects? It seems to me that if you screw with down-regulation of receptors, that would screw up something further on down the line,etc?

Thanks,
    Jaybro
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

clen - Clen, Like Eca? Empty Re: Clen, Like Eca?

Post by El Mucho Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:30 am

Don't use ECA between weeks of using the Clen. Going back and forth with 2 weeks Clen then 2 weeks ECA is crap. They will both down regulate your receptors. Just use one or the other. Use 20-40mcg of Clen a day until you know how you react to it. That usually takes about a week. Then you can screw around with the dosage to get the results you want. Don't go over 120mcg a day IMO, unless you're trying to get revenge on your heart. You'll probably feel a little shaky for the first couple weeks but then that goes away and you'll feel pretty good. Stick with a lower dosage though. Clen is fairly safe so long as you don't go nuts with it. It's awesome when used in moderation and sucks when you use too much.

I also use Albuterol on occasion just because my insurance covers it. I had severe asthma when I was a kid, but now it's gone and I never told my insurance that I haven't had an asthma attack in 10 years. The albuterol doesn't do as much as the Clen does. It works more as an instant boost before or during a workout, then it's gone after an hour or so.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 am