Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Pct Help...

Stanston00

Pct Help... Empty Pct Help...

Post by Stanston00 Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:00 am

Whats up fellas i just need a little help on what and how much of a dosage i should take ive done a lot of research but still a little confused. i will be taking

1-10 test e 250mg wk
    1-10 deca 250mg wk
    4-10 winny 50m E/D

just a simple cycle im not trying to go to crazy its my first one back in about 1yr+ so i wanted to take this one easy.

My question is i very easily get gyno symptoms its like im prone to them. I have never taken deca before so this is going to be my first time with that. I am willing to do whatever it is i have to do to prevent. just a little unsure what will work the best for me. If anyone can help me out i would appericate it.

Thanks
    SS
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Pct Help... Empty Re: Pct Help...

Post by Rulez Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 am

Stanston00 wrote:Whats up fellas i just need a little help on what and how much of a dosage i should take ive done a lot of research but still a little confused. i will be taking

1-10  Test E 250mg wk
    1-10  Deca 250mg wk
    4-10  winny 50m E/D

just a simple cycle im not trying to go to crazy its my first one back in about 1yr+ so i wanted to take this one easy.

My question is i very easily get gyno symptoms its like im prone to them. I have never taken deca before so this is going to be my first time with that. I am willing to do whatever it is i have to do to prevent. just a little unsure what will work the best for me. If anyone can help me out i would appericate it.

Thanks
    SS

That deca dosage isnt enough in the first place. I think 400mg would be minimum for Deca. Not sure if you will even feel it at that small a dosage. Same thing goes for your test dosage. At 250mg thats only gonna replace your natural test that will be shut down. Also i dont really like the idea of 6 weeks of whinny. Seems way to long for whinny. Dont think your liver will appreciate that. To be honest i dont really like this cycle at all. Its underdosed and not long enough to get the full benefit from the Deca and Test E.

That being said i would have an AI on hand to combat gyno from the test. Pick up some Aroma or Letro. And i would have some Cabaser on hand to combat prolactin gyno from the Deca...it will also really help with your libido.
    IFIWAS
    IFIWAS

Post by IFIWAS Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:12 am

Without going into PCT talk..first I want to ask you why only 250mg EW of Test E? Thats not much more than an HRT dose...realize the ester weighs a good bit and you really are only getting 200 or so mg.

I would bump that to 500 for a mild cycle, I think you would be better off IMO...the 250 will shut down your natural production but not yeild you much for gains if any.
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:43 am

just a point your test should be run atleast 100mg more than deca
    and why dont you just run test e at 500mg for your first time?
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:36 am

Hey Stan,
    I don't know if you have already ordered your gear, but if you are starting
    back after a lay off period I would go something like this:

weeks 1-10 2cc Sustalab /wk
    weeks 1-10 500mg Equipoise /wk
    weeks 1-5 50mg Tball daily
    weeks 11-14 50mg Tball daily
    weeks 11-13 100mg Test Prop 3x per week