+2
*N.V.S*
HOSS
6 posters

New

HOSS

New Empty New

Post by HOSS Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 am

I'm looking for some help. I'm new to this and I want to start with somthing safe and effective. HGH seems to be the way to go... am I right or am I getting in over my head? If HGH is the way to go should I stack it with anything, or if I should start with somthing else then what?

Thanks,
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

New Empty Re: New

Post by *N.V.S* Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 am

HOSS wrote:I'm looking for some help. I'm new to this and I want to start with somthing safe and effective. HGH seems to be the way to go... am I right or am I getting in over my head? If HGH is the way to go should I stack it with anything, or if I should start with somthing else then what?

Thanks,

Stats?
    Goals?
    Diet?
    History?

anything else?

nvs
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 pm

While most AAS are much safer than what the media portrays there are risks that you might be more prone to than others.

Natural growth hormone levels drop with age. Make sure you factor that in with health history and the questions that NVS has asked.

Great idea for you to research FIRST!!! We also want to see you stay smart and cycle safely and effectively.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:40 pm

welcome to the site.
    we have fourms dedicated to the questions you are asking.
    I can tell you off the bat if your yunger then 35 then hgh is a waste
    for getting in shape. You will need lots of it for a long time.
    BoomShaker
    BoomShaker

Post by BoomShaker Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Great first cycle for a newb would be, a dose of good clean foods. add a portion or two of cardio and free weights and last but not least up the CC's of water intake and plenty of rest. This cycle is gaurenteed to do wonders for your body!

Then I would say your ready for a second cycle. stats would be very helpful here.

p.s. if you think a HGH cycle alone is a good first starter, then you need to back away from any thoughts of juicing and do plenty more reading bro. (not flamming you, just helping you, HGH should be used when you fully understand the AAS game)
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:03 pm

D.K. wrote:welcome to the site.
    we have fourms dedicated to the questions you are asking.
    I can tell you off the bat if your yunger then 35 then hgh is a waste
    for getting in shape. You will need lots of it for a long time.

That might be too much of a generalization. Let's see what's going on before jumping to conclusions.
    HOSS

Post by HOSS Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:58 pm

*N.V.S* wrote:Stats?
    Goals?
    Diet?
    History?

anything else?

nvs

Goals = loose body fat, and gain mass
    Diet = I stay under 1500 cals a day
    History = I'm 25 yrs old 5'8". I was 206lbs and have droped to 174lbs working out, diet and weight loss pills, over 8 months can't seem to muscle up or drop any more fat. bench about 145 to workout and leg press about 460 if that gives you an idea of my physical abilities. Thanks for all the help... if HGH is not the way to go please let me know where would be a better place to start. Thanks
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:16 pm

While I am a huge fan of GH I will say since the alternative is new to you...you could benefit from very little right now.

Go w/ little as long as you can...your body will develop tolerance soon enough..

I suggest you save the GH trick for a while...it is pricey and you are young. You've gotten a great base for yourself w/out...so little will serve you well.
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:04 am

at 174 bro your not going to be able to gain gobs of muscle on just 1500 calories a day! I mean your BMR is probably well above 1500. For optimal growth you want to be slighty above your BMR. By my calculations just for body function alone you require 2169 calories a day.

Secondly also cutting your calories to low also could be the reason why your not losing anymore weight. You cut your calories to low your body goes into starvation mode and will end up burning your muscle while trying to hang on to fat. Muscle is more nutrient rich so it will burn that first.

Id say work on your diet then think about the gear, just my .02

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 am