Rulez
rydesx5
6 posters

Ongoing injection pains

rydesx5
    rydesx5

injection - Ongoing injection pains Empty Ongoing injection pains

Post by rydesx5 Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:00 am

I recently injected my 5th week of Test-E (500mg/week). Every single time I inject the area swells up into a knot (within a day or two). It's very painful and is nearly paralyzing. The swelling and pain subsides in almost exactly 7 days, just in time for the next injection. At first I thought I was doing something wrong- so I had a one of the "pro's" from the gym inject me- the same thing happened. I'm getting extremely irritated about limping around everywhere, and being asked so many questions. Not only that, but it makes it extremely hard to get a decent leg workout in too- PLEASE HELP!

Otherwise, HOLY #$%#, bring on the muscle... I feel my diet is dead-on, I get plenty of sleep and my workout is also finely tuned by the same bodybuilder at the gym. What kind of gains can I expect out of the rest of my cycle? Wouldn't I see the majority of gains after the 4/5 week injections?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

injection - Ongoing injection pains Empty Re: Ongoing injection pains

Post by Rulez Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:45 am

Are you rotating injection sites? If not i would imagine the same site getting irritated very very easy.

My suggestion would be to pick up some sterile grapeseed oil to cut the BA of the Test E. Warm up your shot before you take it by running hot water over the plunger part of the syrenge. And most importantly is to inject SLOWLY and rotate injection sites.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:29 am

what body part are you injecting bro...., where did the gear come from...if its not from gxgr then it could be tainted....Md
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:18 am

MdTNT wrote:what body part are you injecting bro...., where did the gear come from...if its not from gxgr then it could be tainted....Md

Huh...never even thought about that. I need to stop assuming that everyone posting on this site actually gets their gear from GenX.

And i believwe he is injecting his quads.
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:56 am

I am not new to this and I have started having the same probs with some strong gear. Here are the standard things to do:
    1) if it is contaminated (and ANY gear can be contaiminated), then you can heat it to 250 for maybe 30 min (make sure to vent the bottle with a pin in the top that does not reach down to the level of the oil). You can also filter it again. Heating can work out some of the ba as well (my probelm right now I think).
    2) if you are injecting ONE shot, ONCE a week, go to two shots once a week. (Hit both thighs one week and both glutes the next). If that doesn't work, add sterile oil (real sterile oil, not the stuff you buy at the supermarket) and cut it in half. If that doesn't work, go to two shots twice a week (e.g. cut the amount of gear in each injection to a quarter of what it originally was).
    3) massage the injection site for at least a minute.

I always make up a good story about why I am limping.
    rydesx5
    rydesx5

Post by rydesx5 Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:57 am

The gear came from roidsmall, Testoxyl Enanthate 250 by KP.

I've injected: right and left quads, right glute twice and left glute once.

Monday I injected my left quad for the first time- and it is by far the worst. The swelling was the worst in the glutes, but the pain was much more manageable. I was able to walk without limping, but sitting down was literally a pain in the ass. (especially on that 10 hour drive to go snowboarding.... not to mention how bad it hurt riding down the mountain..)

how do i get a hold of that oil?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:55 am

rydesx5 wrote:how do i get a hold of that oil?

https://www.researchlabsupply.com/sc...p?idproduct=48

Also you might want to try Glute injects.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:32 am

mix 1ml of the sterile oil to each injectin and you will be pain free.
    Pretty much everything hurts me, its not bad gear its just my reaction, I cut everything I can with the sterile oil, its cheep and easy.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:32 am

mix 1ml of the sterile oil to each injectin and you will be pain free.
    Pretty much everything hurts me, its not bad gear its just my reaction, I cut everything I can with the sterile oil, its cheep and easy.
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:16 am

i always hit my leg on the corner of my desk

you can get the sterile grape seed oil or get some EO (Ethyl Oelate - sp?), that would help as well...its oil just a different kind but a little more pricey...
    rydesx5
    rydesx5

Post by rydesx5 Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am

thanks a ton guys- I'll give that oil a try! now for 7 days of a paralyzed left leg...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm