D.K.
hatfield
8 posters

new personal best

hatfield
    hatfield

new personal best Empty new personal best

Post by hatfield Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 pm

wanted to thank guys like gustavo, hulk and dk for all the help they give. i am still going natty and all of the diet and training advice is really helping. i started back training 2 months ago and started getting more serious last month. when i first started back i could not bench 225 more than twice without a spot. last night i did 275 un aided. i know that is light for most of you guys but i have not done that much since college. although i have not slimmed down as much as i would like, my body is changing and i know if i pick up the cardio the fat will continue to drop. still have some work to do on the diet. example, yesterday i did great all day, at 2.00 a.m i woke up craving sweets and remembered my wife brought home some cake, ate i huge piece and went back to bed. ruined! anyway, i know what to do, i just need to do it! thanks guys!
    D.K.
    D.K.

new personal best Empty Re: new personal best

Post by D.K. Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:44 am

Im glad that you are progressing in yout training bro, We are all here to help one another, many of us here have been in the starting over phase as well it takes time and dedication witch you seem to have, so keep on doing it.

As for that cake, what kind was it? I love cake!
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:19 am

Lol. Wedding Cake. White With White Icing! It Was The Bomb!
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:51 am

With your great attitude you can't lose. The cake sounds good, but try to get your wife to bring home a healthier cake...like carrot cake (filled with veggies)

Nitrateman
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 am

Thanks for the shout out bro...great work on the bench as i know how hard it is for some of us to get our chest stronger. I have a difficult time with developing my chest so I know what kind of accomplishment that is...great work!!! Just stay focused bro and don't worry about the cake bro, it's ok to cheat once in a while...lol. And just remember all of us are here for one another, that's what this place is about and is why I love it so much...roidsmall is my home and hope it becomes yours too. Peace!
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 am

hatfield wrote:wanted to thank guys like gustavo, hulk and dk for all the help they give. i am still going natty and all of the diet and training advice is really helping. i started back training 2 months ago and started getting more serious last month. when i first started back i could not bench 225 more than twice without a spot. last night i did 275 un aided. i know that is light for most of you guys but i have not done that much since college. although i have not slimmed down as much as i would like, my body is changing and i know if i pick up the cardio the fat will continue to drop. still have some work to do on the diet. example, yesterday i did great all day, at 2.00 a.m i woke up craving sweets and remembered my wife brought home some cake, ate i huge piece and went back to bed. ruined! anyway, i know what to do, i just need to do it! thanks guys!

Totaly sweet bro I hope I am the hulk your talking about....

Hey keep up the hard work!
    later
    THEHULK
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:48 am

Good job bro, keep at it and you will be making great gains in size and strength. Very nice of you to give props the guys that helped you.
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:39 am

This sport is all about individual goals and improving day by day. Keep up the good work and congrats on making new gains on your bench.
    uuzoo
    uuzoo

Post by uuzoo Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:13 am

It's a good feeling when you're doing well, isn't it? I'm happy for you! I can remember when I first really started lifting, and my lifts going up. Espcially when my lifts surpassed my friends All I can say is keep it up. you're gonna have bad and good days, so don't get discouraged if you have a day when you're lifting just doesn't seem to get anywhere. Hang in there!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm