Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Friend needs advice

bigworm6
    bigworm6

Friend needs advice Empty Friend needs advice

Post by bigworm6 Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:56 am

Aight guys, buddy of mine i work with wants to do a cycle, hes got 3 under his belt. 23 years old, 5'11 186 pounds, ide guess hes about 13-14 percent bodyfat, he wants to compete in May or June, and hes wanting to do a bulker and a cutter, just not sure when he should start so he can time it just right. For a bulker he will be running
    550mg's Sustaxyl 12 weeks
    400mg deca 12 weeks
    35mgs of D-bol 4 weeks

When should he start this bulker? and i told him after this cycle to lay off atleast 2-3 months so the body can get back to normal, then start up the cutter and be on target early may. And for the cutter he was wanting to run winny Tren And prop. might change if someone tells him different or would recomend something different, and his pct is in order already. Thanks for the help guys, i needed yalls input because im not 100% positive on what to tell him.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Friend needs advice Empty Re: Friend needs advice

Post by D.K. Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 am

bumping this up
    I know some of you competeing guys know this hsit...
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 am

bigworm6 wrote:Aight guys, buddy of mine i work with wants to do a cycle, hes got 3 under his belt. 23 years old, 5'11 186 pounds, ide guess hes about 13-14 percent bodyfat, he wants to compete in May or June, and hes wanting to do a bulker and a cutter, just not sure when he should start so he can time it just right. For a bulker he will be running
    550mg's sustaxyl 12 weeks
    400mg deca 12 weeks
    35mgs of d-bol 4 weeks

When should he start this bulker? and i told him after this cycle to lay off atleast 2-3 months so the body can get back to normal, then start up the cutter and be on target early may. And for the cutter he was wanting to run winny tren and prop. might change if someone tells him different or would recomend something different, and his pct is in order already. Thanks for the help guys, i needed yalls input because im not 100% positive on what to tell him.

there are definelty more seasoned vets here than i am so i am sure they would know better than me but...if he starts his bulker in September & runs it September - November, that would be 3mos...- take December - January off..start cutter in Feburary & run it through the show in May...

thought for a cutting cycle:
    - Prop. 100mgs/eod
    - Tren Ace 75-100mgs/eod
    - Winny 50mgs/eod (last 6wks)
    - Anavar 40mgs/ed (last 6wks)
    - Femara e3d
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm

i think he could do at least 1 bulking cycles for 16 weeks with a 6 week layoff between then and before he starts his competition drugs and diet ----if he started now he could start from september to December have a layoff over the holidays in the end december and start his competition diet in the middle of FEB---but try to clean his diet up with this bulking cycle still keeping his carbs high and clean--brown rice --oatmeal --potatoes and protien high ---have you diet setup so you gain quality muscle in the bulking cycle --dont think the taco-bell diet is going to work doing the bulking cycle---you young dudes need to learn how to eat with these drugs --you will end up looking like cartman on south park

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 am