Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Low androgenic opinion for a starter...

dboy

Low androgenic opinion for a starter... Empty Low androgenic opinion for a starter...

Post by dboy Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:56 am

duB.........
    D.K.
    D.K.

Low androgenic opinion for a starter... Empty Re: Low androgenic opinion for a starter...

Post by D.K. Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:33 am

I would ditch the deca is he wants to remain lean and solid.

test/tren/var
    test/eq/var

either way he will need to run some sort of test even if its just 200mg a week as a trt dose to keep his libido up, Tren A nd deca will shut him down hard.
    eq and var also lower test levels as all steroids do, just not as bad.

if he were to run Test Cypor enth then run Tren enth as its a long acting ester like the test and he will have less injections per week. I would do that with 10 weeks of var and he will be lean and hard with at least 15 to 20lbs if his diet is on target.

1-12 200 to 400mg test per week
    1-12 400mg tren enth
    1-10 50mg var e/d
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Low androgenic opinion for a starter... Empty Re: Low androgenic opinion for a starter...

Post by Visions Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:21 am

For me, nothing compares to Tren for building LBM... I normally only need 50mg Tren Depot eod to kick ass more then any other steroid I've tried... Next time I use it I will use the Tren E because of alot of guys reporting less negative sides when using a resonable dose from 200-400mg a week...

Cabaser is needed with tren and deca....

Use the search button and you can get all the info on this entire subject you want...
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 am

bro...i may have missed something but ou said this is your "friends" first cycle. How long has he been training and dieting to grow. Let's evaluate this a little differently...first cycle...i would not start him off on tren....find out how he reacts to test....tren is not my standard recomendation for a newbie...but to each their own...M-
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:36 am

Ot ois oral turnabol, not oral tren, its a huge difference.
    Md is correct tren is not a 1st cycle choice, I was thinking about this in bed last night, I must really have issues. If he is of proper age and training has been good for years then stick with the basic begginer cycles, test/eq
    test/deca you can use oral turnabol or anavar as well as they are very easy on the system. I would run the injectables no less then 10 weeks and no more then 12 the var can be run 8 to 10 weeks and the ot up to 6 at 50mg a day.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 am

Starters are always good to be kept simple...see how the body nreacts to new things in teh body and see how he hendles the gains....from there he can make soem decisions as far as what to add....M-
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:13 am

Best not to throw to many thing into the mix for a starter to see how the body responds to the different AAS. A test enth/ eq is a great starter and he can make solid gains with a dialed diet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am