Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Searched everywhere!

Tradell22

Searched everywhere! Empty Searched everywhere!

Post by Tradell22 Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 am

I have searched everywhere and I am having trouble figuring out what the hell to do with these strange looking HCG bottles?? opening?? Mixing?? Now I know I read this around here somewhere but I am having trouble finding where. Any advise would be appreciated.
    zambon
    zambon

Searched everywhere! Empty Re: Searched everywhere!

Post by zambon Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am

What kind you have. there is often the mixing water and then the powdered hcg amp. Use a amp opner to snap off the necks, then put water into the hcg vial, store the hcg in fridge, you can keep it in a slin pin, just cap it and put in ziplock bag.
    Tradell22

Post by Tradell22 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 am

Thanks for responding. I do however have the 5000 iu amp powder, and water. The water doesnt seem to be nearly enough to make 5000 iu of solution, but what the hell do I know...its my first time with hcg. So you are telling me to just snap both tops off with amp opener, pour water in powder, put it in a slin pin and store in refridgerator. I've read that this amount can last about a month after mixing, is this valid? thanks for the input.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:35 am

Tradell22 wrote:Thanks for responding. I do however have the 5000 iu amp powder, and water. The water doesnt seem to be nearly enough to make 5000 iu of solution, but what the hell do I know...its my first time with hcg. So you are telling me to just snap both tops off with amp opener, pour water in powder, put it in a slin pin and store in refridgerator. I've read that this amount can last about a month after mixing, is this valid? thanks for the input.

Here is a previous post i made on the subject...

Bacteriostatic Water is a solution to use with the HCG. Your HCG will be in an ampule and will be in powder form.

This is how i set mine up...
    I took my 5000iu HCG ampule and withdrew 1CC of bacteriostatic water into a syrenge. I poured the 1CC of bact. water into the ampule and the HCG dissolves into that. I withdrew the solution from the ampule with my syrenge and poured that into a sterile vial. I then withdrew 4 additional CC's of bact. water and poured that into the vial with the HCG solution. That makes it 5CC's of HCG solution all together. Store the vial in the fridge.

So when i want to take 500ius of HCG i withdraw .5CC of the HCG solution into my slin pin and inject.

This is the bacteriostatic water... https://www.researchlabsupply.com/sc...?idproduct=159
    Tradell22

Post by Tradell22 Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:28 am

Rulez, thanks man, I knew that I read this info around here somewhere before. that helps alot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am