d3r3k
UFCFAN1980
Visions
JDawg
8 posters

D.N.P Use ???????

JDawg
    JDawg

D.N.P Use ??????? Empty D.N.P Use ???????

Post by JDawg Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:16 am

Have Read Some Info On The Use Of Dnp.....ive Deceided To Try It,,,could Someone Lay Out A Cycle Plan For Its Use,,, How Much Per Day,,,when To Take It,,,,how Long To Take It.. What Not To Do While On It Ect Ect..... Ive Tried To Find This Info,, But Have Had No Luck In My Search.. Yes I Do Understand The Side Effects And That Death Is One Of Them,,,however Im Desperate To Loose This Fat Asap....im Doing The Diet And Cardio Every Day But Its Not Comming Off Fast Enough... The Clen And T-3 Worked Ok,, But Now I Cant Get The Clen So Ive Deceided To Try This.. Im Sure Someone Here Has Tried Or Used It,, So Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated....
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

D.N.P Use ??????? Empty Re: D.N.P Use ???????

Post by Visions Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:02 am

Hey buddy,,, you can do the DNP if you want but I have 60ml of Clen @ 120mcgs/ml you can have since I will never use it... I don't like my heart to beat fast at all so I'll never use it...

I would rather see you be safe... PM me an addy if you want it...
    UFCFAN1980
    UFCFAN1980

Post by UFCFAN1980 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:47 am

Visions wrote:Hey buddy,,, you can do the DNP if you want but I have 60ml of Clen @ 120mcgs/ml you can have since I will never use it... I don't like my heart to beat fast at all so I'll never use it...

now that is kind gesture that you wont see much of nowadays!!
    d3r3k
    d3r3k

Post by d3r3k Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:31 am

Ive used dnp a few times with much success..............
    What not to do DO NOT drink is a major, or anything that is a diuretic, you do not want anything that will drain ur body of water. Eat Carbs for more heat, dont eat many carbs after 7-8 so u dont sweat much in bed.
    And of course At least 2 gals of water a day (its actually pretty easy to put down)

If its hot were u live, its more dangerous, im up north so im fine, but having a fan blow on ur thruout the day and during sleep helps a bit.
    I ate pretty much w/e i wanted while on dnp and the lbs flew off.....

But as i stated in another Thread i think im not as responsive to dnp as much as others, ive done 750mgs and still wasnt to warm.

SOO for the dosage its not what anyone tells u, but what ur body tells you, hit 250mgs for 5 days, if after that you feel you can handle more, bump it up but only by 1 cap more a day

Any other ?'s ill try to help you all i can bro....
    this is a great article on DNP as well and tells u somethings you may want to take while on dnp, to help with fatloss and tolerate sides
    http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnp2.htm
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:15 am

Hey bro, you know how much I care about you and I KNOW you can achieve your goals without taking this risk. Have you tried doing cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for 45-60mins and doing 45-60minutes at nite?? Bumping your cardio up to twice per day is what you need to do. Too me you have not exhausted all your options to where you need to risk your health and safety just to lose that last bit of fat. I love you like a brother bro but I think with a little more effort you can do this without DNP. Please reconsider!!
    4thAD
    4thAD

Post by 4thAD Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:06 am

Stay away from the DNP bro! If you cant get lean with clen, you might want to reevaluate your diet and training. Im not saying its off, cause I dont know. Just kind of a general statement. DNP is an uncoupler, and even experienced users have a hard time with it. Unless your making big big $$ in the world of BB, I would not use it. Even in that case I personally would not use DNP. What ever your decision is bro I wish you the best, and hope you stay far away from DNP.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 am

Visions wrote:Hey buddy,,, you can do the DNP if you want but I have 60ml of Clen @ 120mcgs/ml you can have since I will never use it... I don't like my heart to beat fast at all so I'll never use it...

You seem perfectly fine when I make your heart beat fast. ;0)

There is a sticky that MrX posted somewhere...I think on this actual forum on the general usage.

I believe an average man requires 150mg/day. It is highly explosive and should be refridgerated.

It's a very dangerous drug..I'm sure you are well aware. You will run a constant fever and sweat miserably. You will feel run down and very fatigued. More serious side effects like death and cataracts can occur. Death would be from malnutrition (your body will absorb 25 to 40% less calories and nutrients that you consume) or from the fever.

Start out S L O W if you decide to use this drug and increase as you are able to tolerate it. Don't think more is better with this one in particular..cause it's not. Also, I wouldn't stay on it for a long period of time either.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:26 am

DIESELGIRL wrote:You seem perfectly fine when I make your heart beat fast. ;0)

When you strap me down my heart starts to gallop then you crack that whip and my heart skips a beat,,, the smell of the leather you wear intoxicates me and I begin to...... (continued next episode)... ahhh
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 am

gustavo77 wrote:Hey bro, you know how much I care about you and I KNOW you can achieve your goals without taking this risk. Have you tried doing cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for 45-60mins and doing 45-60minutes at nite?? Bumping your cardio up to twice per day is what you need to do. Too me you have not exhausted all your options to where you need to risk your health and safety just to lose that last bit of fat. I love you like a brother bro but I think with a little more effort you can do this without DNP. Please reconsider!!

Big BUMP to Gus, you acheieve any results you want without taking such risk that DNP creates. You are taking unecessary risks when you run that b/c the effective dose is right at the leathal dose and once you hit that there nothing that can be done for you. Its a quick fix for results imho and you dont need to go to that.
    JDawg
    JDawg

Post by JDawg Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:47 am

this day has sucked my ass,,,my oldest bro re-upped for another year in iraq,,,the youngest is hurt (i.a.d) nothing serious,,,,,girlfriend just called it quits with me lol......i come here and feel the love,,,,thanks for all the responces....ive deceided not to use the dnp....ill just stick with cardio/diet/clen/t-3......thanks again bros...i have a love for some of you that no one could understand,,,,this is a true familly for me at times.. it is without a doubt that members here really care about one another... thanks again all.....
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:50 am

JDawg wrote:this day has sucked my ass,,,my oldest bro re-upped for another year in iraq,,,the youngest is hurt (i.a.d) nothing serious,,,,,girlfriend just called it quits with me lol......i come here and feel the love,,,,thanks for all the responces....ive deceided not to use the dnp....ill just stick with cardio/diet/clen/t-3......thanks again bros...i have a love for some of you that no one could understand,,,,this is a true familly for me at times.. it is without a doubt that members here really care about one another... thanks again all.....

Always here for you Dawg...always. By the way you'll get through this, believe me bro, you will.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:23 am

Chin up there Dawg...you know the gym is always a great sanctuary. Feel free to unload your mind here..there is always someone available to listen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am