smj
pound4pound
cschulze
JLBKOJACK33
Dr. Steroids
141 posters

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

ketch

legit - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 5 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by ketch Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 am

Usually the tren sides I'm suffering are night sweats, insomnia and strange dreams. And with the Dragon Pharma Tren I'm having all this and also gained 3kg in 3 weeks....
    ifbb23

legit - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 5 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by ifbb23 Thu May 18, 2017 8:45 am

Ordered 4 times now here, about to put in #5. Gear is great, customer services is on point, and shipping is super quick. I'll be a customer for life!! I've ran cutting and bulk cycles and had phenomenal results with theirproducts.

Incredibly discreet and product is always well packaged well.

Best source i've ever used. Like I stated above I'll be a customer for life. Highly, highly recommend Rxsteroids!
    stevothedevo

Post by stevothedevo Fri May 26, 2017 11:25 am

Wanted to say I was quite impressed how fast my gear arrived and what a difference I can tell. Ordered Gen HGH x 5 and I feel great!

The packaging was very professional!

So far the quality seems to be great! I've been on HGH now for well over a year and seem to have to take less of the genotropin than others I've been on.
    uppercut

Post by uppercut Wed May 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Placed an order with RxSteroids on 18-May-17 and 13 days later it still hasn't shipped. I'll keep you informed of the progress.

Received Order June 22. I am satisfied with the product.

Last edited by uppercut on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    carolinasown

Post by carolinasown Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 am

Rxsteroids and I worked things outs.

He was quick to handle the situation at task.

14 Business days

Rx is a man of his word. I had a problem with something I ordered, he sent me the value amount in dragon pharma oils. You won't find many sources out there to fix this big of a problem to make you consumer happy.
    4theloveofthesport

Post by 4theloveofthesport Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am

I was in need for some caber due to the high dosages of tren I was on also it's good to have on hand .

Communication couldn't have been any better at one time I had concerns about my items he checked into and sure stuff two days later it showed up .Src meet my expiation with his commutation and support.

T/A was about 10 day .Packaging meet proper protocol when dealing in this business.

1x caber 1mg

Started caber about three weeks 1mg a week broken down to .50 twice a week .One thing I noticed when my prolactin is high is my sex drive drops .Week 2 I noticed a difference I am in week 3 now sex drive back into swing also noticed a increased in volume of my load after sex another good sign .The products look like they came straight out the pharmacy box and instructions.

You can't go wrong if you don't see product still shoot him a pm he might be able to help you out I am glad I took a chance to try this src .I will make more orders in the future.
    pumkinhead

Post by pumkinhead Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:26 am

This was the first time that I used the supplier and the order took approximately 2 weeks to arrive (which I expected). Communication with the seller was fast considering the time-zones, and everything arrived as expected. Packaging was very well put together and the products looked good to me. I also had a chance to compare the pills to verify identify, and all was good. It's not that I didn't trust anything considering the extensive positive reviews, but it is my first experience so I figured I'd perform due diligence.

Communication was fast and within hours due to the seller's timezone.

The items were packaged very well
    -||-Nick-||-

Post by -||-Nick-||- Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:13 am

made 3 orders so far and each time the goods have been delivered within 2 weeks. website is easy to use and communication is good. using kalpa prop at the moment and is working a treat. i'm quite susceptible to gyno and within a couple of weeks the old nips were starting to get sore even though im using nolva, so changed onto letro which has sorted that out. Would highly recommend these guys for your gear and Kalpa labs to anyone, i know i will be back for more. thanks guys

Red X

Post by Red X Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:29 am

This review is for 36 iu geno pens

Top notch communication. Emails were replied to within minutes every time I had questions.

14 days to my doorstep in the states. Very secure tight packaging

I'm running 2 iu's of the genos currently in the evenings (4-5pm) been running the genos for a month now and can see a big deference between pharma hgh and generics. My skin has more of a glow to it and has a tighter look. High quality sleep at night without feeling lethargic when I get up and throughout the day. From the little fat I did have left is melting fast as I'm about 6-8% bf on a semi- strict diet. Energy and overall mood is excellent right now at 2 iu's. Sometimes my hands do feel alittle stiff but I can easily deal with it. The hgh along with eq has got my vascularity off the charts and it's very noticeable considering I've never been "veiny". I would def recommend saving up money and splurging on pharma instead of wasting your money on generics.

Rxsteroids is a really easy guy to work with and always gets back to you quick. I will not be going through anybody else for pharma products. The prices are very reasonable for what your getting. Overall A++
    bearcat

Post by bearcat Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:58 am

1st order and so far so good! Best communication I have seen from a source so far.

Been on test e and dbol for 2.5 weeks.

Strength is up significantly with the dbol(best I've used since I used in the last 10 years ) libido is up, hunger is up. A little bit of PIP with the test but its OK.

Overall, shipping was fast, all emails were answered in less than 2 hours, products are solid so far and pricing was awesome. Will definitely buy from again!
    sprocket

Post by sprocket Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:53 am

This is my eighth order from these guys in the last couple years (I also order for a couple of my buddies too) so I've been ordering from these guys pretty consistently for a while now and I'm never disappointed. So far from small to larger sized orders everything has gotten through without a hitch and I even had this package rummaged through by US customs and they couldn't find anything so they sent it through to me...tripped out on that! I think that says it all right there about their packaging.

I have been dealing with these guys for almost two years now and have never gotten anything but awesome service. They are always super quick with their responses and in that time I don't think I've ever waited longer than a day and even that I think was mostly because of time difference.

The packaging is insane. Even after as many packages as I have received sometimes I still have trouble finding the stuff I ordered:

HGH (Kalpatropin), Test-enth (Kalpa Pharma), anavar (Kalpa Pharma), nolvadex and Clomid (Kalpa Pharma)

My last cycle I did test with anadrol and got way too much water weight and of course lost most of any mass that I had built up as soon as I stopped. Don't think I'll be doing that again especially not after what I have learned on here. So I just wanted to do a cutting cycle to get rid of most of the water gain and excess fat and see what my body looked like without all the bloat and stuffing of food. I ran 4 iu of HGH, 500mg of test enth twice per week for 10 weeks, 50mg var every day for last eight weeks of cycle. Drastically changed my diet too compared to the last year so I was on a calorie deficit which was hard to do after eating pretty much whatever the hell I wanted for a long time but it's paid off. I have actually kept a good amount of my muscle mass (surprisingly) but have shredded off a good amount of fat and have some decent definition in my abs and I don't really work on abs too much. I have only lost about 5-6 pounds from this cycle but it seems to be mostly water and fat as I can see a big difference in definition. Friends and family have also noticed a big change in definition as well so I am very happy with the overall results. As for the HGH, I have been taking that for a while now and while I think it's tough to say just exactly where the benefits from that are showing the most (since it's much more subtle than aas's) but I have definitely seen a big difference in my sleep and I think a lot of the reason I have been able to shed as much fat and retain the amount of muscle as I did was due to the GH. Waited two weeks since my last pin of test enth and started on pct with 100mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva for the first ten days and now am in the middle of taking 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva for another 20 days. I have used this same brand of pct before and it has always seemed to get everything back to usual working order.

Plain and simple these guys take care of business and get you good quality gear and most importantly they get it to you safely
    cobra4.6L

Post by cobra4.6L Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:56 am

4 x kalpa test enanthate for a mate, and after positive feedback from him i've just ordered 3 x kalpa test prop and 3 x kalpa test enanthate for myself today

all emails answered promptly, though you dont really need much communication because the goods are at your door before you know it.

Well packaged, received within 1 week of payment. can't ask for better service than that.

My mate has been using for about a month now and says he is very happy with it. Libido is through the roof, and size and strength improving by the day.

So seems like a good lab. Just put my order in today for some kalpa test enanthate and kalpa test prop, and have already received my tracking number.

All in all, excellent supplier and excellent product.
    jccook

Post by jccook Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 am

Found this supplier has a great price on kalpatropin hgh kit so I picked up two kits.

Delivered in a week packing was awesome very stealthy

Did igf baseline was 112 results 453 on 4iu

Hgh serum 35.4

Bloods are good enough for me so I already ordered two more kits

Very good communication they emailed me back quickly and I needed no support the process was very easy

Package was very stealth and product was unharmed

Been running 4 iu and had bloods pulled.

Better recovery more veins fat loss better recovery better faster growing hair skin and nails.

I use for the increase in recovery and weight loss and overall anti aging benefits.

This hgh has given me little to no sides though.

This hgh recon very easy pins well no red welts and I feel no drop off from other brands i was using.

Packing was legit and checked out on website anti counterfiet codes were pristine. Good looking package.

Very legit, thanks.
    juice1355

Post by juice1355 Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Recently I joined as a member with Rxsteroids he is a great source to work with . Product arrived within 2 weeks after funds were recieved , total wait time was 15 days due to a issue with transfer . Packaging was excellent . Will def. place another order.

Product starting to work thru the blood stream . Pumps are very good
    8ch-doubleU

Post by 8ch-doubleU Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 am

ordered a bottle of tren ace from these guys and some nolva for post. communication and payment with these guys was great no problems there. also received my products super quick. tren was legit got everything i expected. i switched to they're tren half way through my cycle from another source. i new it was good from the first injection because i got the tren cough and the very distinct tren taste. the color of the product also reassured me. fire tren no problems with that. after my tren and prop cycle i used they're nolva. after a couple of days on post i was breaking out extremely bad which normally happens to me on nolva. products are good to go. customer service is good to go. great source will definitely not hesitate to order from these guys again.

Bodyzilla

Post by Bodyzilla Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 am

I ordered some gear last month on the 12 and received it today. Come to find out I had to order around the busiest time of the year. At first Rxsteroids didn't get back to me but when he did it was allways polite and nice he kept reassuring it would come and it was because the mail service is slow around this time. And it was.

He did email me back once but never to be heard from again for a few days. And he was always nice about it all even when I got mad it was taking so long
    Gage

Post by Gage Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:41 am

First Cycle. Test e and liq dbol. Packaged great! I was a little nervous being my first cycle, never ordered gear before.. I couldn't be happier. 14 days in, strength is up, pumps are insane! Feel great! And i'm up 11 pounds in 14 days!! Gear is fully legit and then some!! I'll def be back for more! Can't say enough good about this whole experience!

APRILIAJJ

Post by APRILIAJJ Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:27 am

1st order from Rxsteroids. Went extremely well and highly recommend him for your gear. Great products, communication and quick shipping.

Communication was great. His e-mails hit my spam folder and I thought he may have dropped off on me. He had 2 e-mails updating me on my status. Great Communication..Check your spam!

T/A was great. Roughly 9-14 Days total, packaging was professional and protected from any harm. Great overall.

Anavar works just as awesome. Tastes like cough medecine so it goes down easy, and by day 10, me and my girl saw results (she's baby dosing 10mg/ed). Her first time trying aas and she's hooked on Dragon Pharma's stuff. Great stuff overall can't wait to place another order through Rxsteroids
    roxstars16

Post by roxstars16 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 am

Absolutely wonderful to work with! Super fast shipping and everything was well wrapped.

Communication was great! Had a lil trouble with payment at first in my side but got it squared away and he had it shipped same day.

2 test cyp 250

Will update review later on quality am waiting for next cycle to use. If it stays consistent like this i dont have a reason to use anyone else. Unless its items he doesnt have
    yamamotoyama

Post by yamamotoyama Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:51 am

first time ordering from rxsteroids, will use again, all products well overdosed....

communication was great.

packaging was perfect...

been on anavar 50mg morning and 50mg preworkout at one week pumps were so insane all day long broke ou,t with zits back,face and shoulders, had to drop down to 25mg morning and preworkout, very strong, my buddy running winstrol at 50mg morning and preworkout same thing very potent had to drop dose, he wants more, starting proviron next week.

best anavar i have ever used, cant wait to try oils out, ordering and shipping prefect....rxsteroids is a new source with me thanks again
    boogersnax

Post by boogersnax Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:25 am

Ive used this source for over six cycles and Im very satisfied with all the products!

Products always arrive before time frame and packaged discreetly

The Tren and Test E are both very high quality . No PIP. Weight started to increase after a few days on and acne began to show its face around week 3. This stuff is potent. The tren sides effects and gains are there as well. The trens def. g2g

I will continue to order from this company for the future!
    freakzilla#00

Post by freakzilla#00 Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:57 am

This is my third order with rxsteroids. As expected everything went flawless.
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:26 am

This is a review for sp super test 450

It took about. 10 days to receive

I ordered sp super test 450 i was doing 675mg ew. Monday Wednesday and friday. My sex drive went way up got some very good strength gains about 10% more then normal very oily skin got some acne as usual. Gained 12-14 lbs after a 12 week cycle.

I would use sp super test 450 again

Thank you
    Mikeh59

Post by Mikeh59 Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:34 am

Placed an order several months back - DECA and Test e.

My strength increased within 7 to 10 days from first use. My workout recovery time in between workouts improved dramatically . A great sign it's a good product.

Smooth oil with little pip.

Dramatic increase in sex drive , almost to much.

Communication was great . Very friendly and helpful

DECA and test e for 10 weeks . I would pin every 10 days . Not looking to bulk but only use to shorten recoup time In between workouts and more for a competitive edge in a sport other then bodybuilding . But I have noticed a big increase in muscle mass . Started at 215 now 225 - 228ish
    Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:45 am

Packaged discreetly, T/A less than 14 days.

50 10mg Danabol from Balkan, 10 50mg Anapolan from Balkan

Used these at the end of my test/tren cycle because I wanted to try them out. Ran the Dbols at 50mg/daily and I did not enjoy it... Made me frequently urinate and it didnt fill me out like I had expected. Overall I am not a fan of dbols. Ran the Anapolon at 50mg a day and dayum! Within a day or two it really filled me out QUICK. I was looking full and feeling rock hard. By far the best oral I've tried, they dont advertise it as "the strongest oral ever made" for nothing. I look forward to purchasing enough to run for four weeks as a kick start during my next cycle.

Glad to take part in their promo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am