Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS

Beezie
    Beezie

Growth - Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS Empty Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS

Post by Beezie Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:57 am

Hey guys,

Been batteling with Patella Tendonosis for the past 5 months. I am wondering if any of you have expreinced tendonosis and overcome it?

Tendonosis is characterized by degeneration of the collagen fibers in the tendon (the fibers that provide the tensile strength), tendon weakness, abnormal growth of unhealthy blood vessals through the tendon, and most importantly no inflammatory cells.

Basicly Tendonosis occurs when the bodies collagen synthesis is not enough to keep up with the constant damage that is occuring due to overuse and overloading of the tendon.

I haven been doing alot of research into its treatment. So far it looks like eccentric strengthing programs, ice, rest, stretching and biomechanical correction are the best methods of overcoming this injury.

I have been doing all of these and working with a Physio but the problem doesn’t seem to be getting any better. I want to exhaust all possible treatment before resorting to an operation which the sports doc suggested I have if i have the condition for over 6 months.

I have been looking into growth factors IGF-1 and HGH and their role in healing tendons. From what I have read these seem to greatly increase the rate of collagen synthesis especially in type 1 collagen. I have also been looking into the AAS that promote collagen synthesis and from what I can gather EQ, Deca, Anavar and Primo also increase collagen synthesis. Testosterone at high doses (250 and above) however inhibits collagen synthesis by 50% .

I am planning of starting a cycle in May but want to try and get this injury under control by the time I start, I know I want be able to squat or press heavy but as long as I can do cardio and lighty train legs I will be happy.

I am thinking of running igf-1 3 x PW @ 60mcg and HGH at 4iu per day up until i start my cycle, I will continue to run HGH throughout the cycle for a total of 6 months. The main reason for the running the cycle is to increasing the rate of collagen synthesis and maybe heal this screwed tendon, not really looking to put on too much size.

Weeks 1 - 6 50 Mg Anavar ED
    Weeks 1 - 14 400mg EQ
    Weeks 1 - 14 200mg Deca ? Not entirely sure about this one yet.
    Weeks 1 - 15 200mg Test E PW (keeping this low just to replace natural test levels, high amounts of test REDUCE collagen synthesis)

4iu of Advanced Anabolics HGH throughout and of course proper PCT.

What you guys think ?

Thanks

Beezie
    TrainerDave
    TrainerDave

Growth - Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS Empty Re: Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS

Post by TrainerDave Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:39 am

Beezie wrote:Hey guys,

Been batteling with Patella Tendonosis for the past 5 months. I am wondering if any of you have expreinced tendonosis and overcome it?

Tendonosis is characterized by degeneration of the collagen fibers in the tendon (the fibers that provide the tensile strength), tendon weakness, abnormal growth of unhealthy blood vessals through the tendon, and most importantly no inflammatory cells.

Basicly Tendonosis occurs when the bodies collagen synthesis is not enough to keep up with the constant damage that is occuring due to overuse and overloading of the tendon.

I haven been doing alot of research into its treatment. So far it looks like eccentric strengthing programs, ice, rest, stretching and biomechanical correction are the best methods of overcoming this injury.

I have been doing all of these and working with a Physio but the problem dosent seem to be getting any better. I want to exhaust all possible treatment before resorting to an opperation which the sports doc suggested I have if i have the condition for over 6 months.

I have been looking into growth factors IGF-1 and HGH and their role in healing tendons. From what I have read these seem to greatley increase the rate of collagen systhesis especially in type 1 collagen. I have also been looking into the AAS that promote collagen synthesis and from what I can gather EQ, Deca, Anavar and Primo also increase collagen synthesis. Testosterone however inhibits collagen systhesis by 50%.

I am planning of starting a cycle in May but want to try and get this injury under control by the time I start, I know I want be able to squat or press heavy but as long as I can do cardio and lighty train legs I will be happy.

I am thinking of running igf-1 3 x PW @ 60mcg and HGH at 4iu per day up until i start my cycle, I will continue to run HGH throughout the cycle for a total of 6 months. My cycle is geared towards gaining a decent amount of size but also increasing the rate of collagen synthesis.

Weeks 1 - 14 600mg EQ
    Weeks 1 - 14 400mg Deca ? Not entirley sure about this one yet.
    Weeks 1 - 15 200mg Test E PW (keeping this low just to replace natural test levels, high amounts of test reduce collagen sythesis)
    Weeks 1 - 6 50 Mg Anavar ED

4iu of Advanced Anabolics HGH throughout and of course proper PCT.

What you guys think ?

Thanks

Beezie

Rule of thumb always keep test dosages greater than your deca , you are asking for deca-dick.
    Mass08
    Mass08

Growth - Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS Empty Re: Help with Tendinosis-Growth factors and AAS

Post by Mass08 Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:20 am

bump the deca-dick comment and damn that cycles gonna be expensive! lol
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 am

For a cycle designe dto build tendons, DON'T use more test than 200 mg a week, or it will inhibit the tendon growth.

I would reduce the Deca for the same reasons - deca dick. When I run this, I also add some primo, but your cycle looks OK other than that.

HGH and IGF both make my joints ache and hurt - so much so that I don't take them any more. I am not the only one with this reaction and it takes me MONTHS to get the joints better (shoulder and elbow and the elbows are still fucked up a hear later.) So use caution and if you start to notice this problem, cut out the HGH and IGF.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:57 am

doctorwill wrote:For a cycle designe dto build tendons, DON'T use more test than 200 mg a week, or it will inhibit the tendon growth.

I would reduce the Deca for the same reasons - deca dick. When I run this, I also add some primo, but your cycle looks OK other than that.

HGH and IGF both make my joints ache and hurt - so much so that I don't take them any more. I am not the only one with this reaction and it takes me MONTHS to get the joints better (shoulder and elbow and the elbows are still fucked up a hear later.) So use caution and if you start to notice this problem, cut out the HGH and IGF.

Thanks for the feed back bro,

Yeah not going to run test more than 200mg a week and I will lower dosage of deca to around 200 a week.

How much primo would you suggest ?

I have heard of bros getting soe joints on HGH and IGF, I hope I am not one of them, it would really shit me laying out all that money on the stuff and not being able to use it

Thanks again bro

Beezie
    dsmdemon

Post by dsmdemon Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:49 pm

I cant wait to see how this works for you, I also have tendon problems, in my shin area and forearms, I have thought about trying HGH or IGF-1 R3 to see if they help. In 2 months I am going to try IGF-1 R3.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am