vindiesel
Uzisuicide
6 posters

This Girl At My Gym...

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

This Girl At My Gym... Empty This Girl At My Gym...

Post by Uzisuicide Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 am

Do any of you have girls like this at your gym???

Ok... I was doing shoulders on the Hammer Strength machine and along walks this hot asian girl. Nothing unusual about seeing a hot asian girl at my gym, only this one was a different case. She was wearing what appeared to be a sports bra with nothing over top of it and the tightest possible spandex that rode up her ass. The spandex were so low cut that they appeared to be a quarter inch above her freakin' pubic hair. "Gooood God" I muttered under my breath. This girl was amazing. She had to be like .005% body fat or something insane like that. I think the thing that topped it off was the makeup she was wearing. Maybe she just came to the gym from work or something. That could explain all the makeup. I said to the guy on the machine next to me "why do girls come to the gym dressed like that?" She was a real distraction to me. Especially now when I'm at the halfway mark of a cycle that includes a gram of test a week. This is not a girl bashing thread. I know people have a right to wear what they want but for crying out loud were at a gym not a rave. Earth to girls... we know when you're hot OK. No need to go overboard to prove it. Again, nothing personal against this girl but dressing provacatively at the gym is a distraction. Especially to us juice heads. There's a time and a place for everything.

Uzi
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

This Girl At My Gym... Empty Re: This Girl At My Gym...

Post by vindiesel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:10 am

hahaha, Uzi, that reminds me of the girls who come to my gym. They wear very tight shirts or even sportsbras, spandex leotards and ........ make up. They really look like baby dolls but I think it's totally inappropriate to work out....
    I saw another girl the other day, she had high heels and was using the horizontal leg press ....
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:50 am

I agree uzi, you want male attention go to a strip club, I bet she put the make up on to go to the gym, these are the same girls that dont sweat either! I have no use for people like this personlay.
    dirtywally
    dirtywally

Post by dirtywally Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 pm

I never understood the "fashion show" segment of gym-goers. In addition to the ladies in full makeup, there's always the young guys dressed up like an Abercrombie catalog doing curls in the squat rack and the 40+ year old men with the latest in elite fitness apparel that they clearly do not need. I notice most of these folks come to the gym, spend about 75% of their time socializing and rarely break a sweat. These are the same folks who never seem to change the shape of their bodies despite their 5 day a week gym routine.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:22 pm

dirtywally wrote:I never understood the "fashion show" segment of gym-goers. In addition to the ladies in full makeup, there's always the young guys dressed up like an Abercrombie catalog doing curls in the squat rack and the 40+ year old men with the latest in elite fitness apparel that they clearly do not need. I notice most of these folks come to the gym, spend about 75% of their time socializing and rarely break a sweat. These are the same folks who never seem to change the shape of their bodies despite their 5 day a week gym routine.

Your my new favorite member!
    dirtywally
    dirtywally

Post by dirtywally Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:02 pm

D.K. wrote:Your my new favorite member!

I'm so touched. Now stop touching me there
    eros62d
    eros62d

Post by eros62d Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 am

I guess it can be distracting to some people,but I like looking at beautiful women between sets,gets the testosterone flowing,good inspiration. But then again,I am a freak! lol
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:02 am

Alot of people, guys included, go mearly to meet people. It's one of the easiest places to do so. I personally don't let anything distract me during my set or when DG is doing hers. I'm that chic knew you were looking and that's what she wanted.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:37 am

bump to what buffd said she just wanted attention damn dusty ass hooker!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am