4 posters

Biceps

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Biceps Empty Biceps

Post by Uzisuicide Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 am

Wanted to get the people on Roids' views on this...

Does anyone here ever train their biceps 2 days in a row. Can this be an effective way to "shock" the muscle into growth from time to time?

Uzi
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Biceps Empty Re: Biceps

Post by pincrusher Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:39 am

i dont train them 2 days in a row but i do hit them 2x per week. once indirectly on back day and i have a seperate day just for arms. used to hit bi's during back day but just felt i couldnt hit them hard enough because of the usage they got already. seems to be working better as i have seen a little extra growth since i started doing it this way.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:35 am

I don't think many could train a part two days in a row and get growth with the exception of maybe calves.

My bicep workout varies, but I always like the last 3 sets to be drop sets, that works well for me.
    Ratchet
    Ratchet

Post by Ratchet Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:10 am

I am on the same page as pin. I have the problem of when I do back or chest, there is not enough left to effectively train the biceps or triceps respectively. So.....I beat the shit out of my arms on Mondays, bi's and tris, and then do Chest and Back on Friday. By then, the arms have recovered enough for the Friday workout, and they are still good to go for the following Monday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm