Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Back surgury

lilpimp

Back surgury Empty Back surgury

Post by lilpimp Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 am

Hey Broghers. I was a competitave MMA fighter. Also trained QCQ. During a demonstration called Bull in the ring on of the students fu**ed up his timing and ended up hitting me bllikg side and low. Subsequently I bew out 2 discs so I have 3 vertabrae fused. My docs recently released me to weight train and fight "Smart".( no grappling/ Mui Tai. I am a month into a 4oo test e and 300 EQ cycle. fo 13 mos. My question is what can I take next in conjunction wtin eq to make m really hard , really strong and devestatation stamina. I welcome your input. the more the mereier. I want to be so strong that I walk through anyone I am up against!!! Hit me with your best "shot"I aprtciate all the imput yall can muster.Thanx
    lilpimp
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Back surgury Empty Re: Back surgury

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am

Well lilpimp your recovery is most important. You need to build back up again or you will get a false sense of security and end up worse than you were. After my surgery I did a long cycle of deca and growth. I'm not sure how long ago your surgery was but I began this cycle about 5 days after my surgery. If you want to inihilate then your training and diet need to be on. If you get a nice solid foundation once again you will be back to where you were and better. Don't rush it too much. Stay focused on your recovery first so that you can get to where you want to be w/out f'ing yourself up again.
    lilpimp

Post by lilpimp Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 am

DG damn you r hardcore. I had my surgury over a year ago. I was a MMA fightere and blew out 3 discs needless to say I have been side lined for a couple of years. My surgeon said I could go back to the gym with limited exercising.( NO heavy saquats etc.....) I got around that! I got a weight jacket that holds up to 40 lbs in compartments and has support staps on the shoulders and at the waist. I hold a Plate up againd my chest and do walking lunges, easy squats with a plate and my jacket and someting I called Demis( just going down half as if to do a squat but turn your leggs and you toes out more than a squat and do a set of like 4x 30 you will be dying. incredible for the glutes and thighs, comes from dancing thats why the male dancers have great leggs and asses.) I am married. Everhing is going great before I startyed my cycle I mad sure that I was in the gym doing everything from stretching, weights,plyometrics,running, sparring anything to get into good enough cardio and muscle strength to handle the cycle. IT FEELS GREAT! If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I got much respect for a lot of what the Mods have to say and am constantly impressed by the leve of intelect I see here.
    . Peace
    Lilpimp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 pm