22 posters

7Lab Pharma Reviews

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

7Lab Pharma Reviews Empty 7Lab Pharma Reviews

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:49 am

7Lab Pharma Reviews

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Predator
    Predator

7Lab Pharma Reviews Empty Re: 7Lab Pharma Reviews

Post by Predator Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:06 am

1 - 10ml vial of 7Lab Pharma Test E 250

I used one pin of this to finish my last cycle and just switched to this test again to finish the bottle for the cycle I'm currently on. I'm running 600mg week of test e for a while, so I'm running a bit more than just a CC of this each pin.

No pip. Injects smoothly through a 25 guage 1" Terumo. I'm not feeling a drop off in how I feel since I switched. Still feeling great, oily skin, libido still high, still getting great pumps. Been on this 3 weeks, so if it were under dosed or bunk I'd notice a drop in my sides. I'm up 3 lbs since I switched though. This is good test. I'd run it again.
    albertjick

Post by albertjick Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:57 am

Not bad! Thanks for let us know. Smile
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    albertjick

Post by albertjick Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Thanks for your recommendation.
    tatt2qb

Post by tatt2qb Wed May 30, 2018 10:52 am

As always, 7Lab's dbol is the best out there. The pumps are insane. Did two runs of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
    phinfactor

Post by phinfactor Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:45 pm

i am running npp test p and tren a. beginning was tren 400mg/week and test p 300mg/week. tren was very harsh on my joints. all the time pain from tren. so started npp @ 600mg/week and 3 weeks passed. suddenly just in a week joint pain is gone. npp does not make me bulky and treats my joints. deca makes bulking me up. i am running caber with it @ 0.5mg/every 3 days.

very good products
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:03 am

Sustalab-250 by 7Lab Pharma

I used the sust for a cruise at 250mgs a week and it was very good, kept my skin oily, and my libido up, my appetite stayed the same. When I recieved this I decided to switch over from another very well know brand and it did not disappoint. It was packaged well and will deff use more of this lab in the future.
    fighthard247
    fighthard247

Post by fighthard247 Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:28 am

I came off a 250mg wk bridge of Testolab E 250 into a full cycle with there gear. I'm now going into my 3rd week using there Trenolab A, Testolab P, Sustalab 250, and Testolab E and all gear is working, the Testolab E has begun to kick in. Strength has shot way up in the second week and continues to climb in the 3rd week. Bodyfat is melting and for the first time in years I can now see all my abs and have veins coming out in arms and delts from the affects of the Testolab P and Trenolab A. NEVER before have I used a Testolab P that was pip free, 7Labs Testolab P has ZERO pip.... its nectar. Same with the Testolab E. All vials seem slightly over filled (a good thing) and dosed more than proper.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Testolab-P 100.

I was using this test prop in a cycle with npp from another brand/source. I was injecting 200mg (2 mL/cc) every other day with 100mg of npp. Dosed at 100 mg/mL this product had no pip for me. I am used to prop250, so this could have been the reason as well. I was using this product for a total of 3 weeks, and I definitely noticed the effects of testosterone. It kicked in quickly, and I was noticing the effects within a week. Effects were: increased blood pressure, oily skin, thirst, horny as hell, hair was growing in thicker in places, and the hair on my head was shedding more so than normally. Strength at the gym went up. Pumps were insane, at times painful. And my appearance was changing exponentially. I had little water retention with this which was nice, but I rarely do with the prop ester compared to longer esters such as cypionate or enanthate. I gained several pounds while on this test, despite being in a cutting phase of my program. I enjoyed this companies test, I won't lie.
    lil dynamo

Post by lil dynamo Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:27 am

Review for 7Labs Dianobol-lab received from PROMO.

Started using Dianobol-lab 30mg about 2 hours preworkout due to dropping Trenbolone from my cycle which caused me a noticeable loss in strength which I believe really was just the lack of Trenbolone aggression. A few days in the pumps were great and my energy was there again. I felt great and was lifting heavy weight easily once again. Before the end of the second week I gained 6 pounds. The only problem was even with Arimidex 1mg daily I started developing gyno symptoms and developing a small bump behind my right nipple. I let it go unnoticed for a while but it started becoming too noticeable through my shirt and have since switched to Aromasin 12.5mg daily along with Raloxifene 50mg daily (my go to combination to resolve any developing or recently developed gyno). The gyno symptons have disappeared and the small lump has started to subside. I also noticed after using the Aromasin 12.5mg daily for about a week the weight gain from the Dianobol-lab started to level out. Guessing some of the dramatic weight gain in the beggining was from water retention.
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:14 am

Ive been using the Testolab-p and testolab-E for excactly 2 weeks now. I feel like a animal in the gym. Worked out for 2.5hrs last night and it seemed like 15 min. I didnt want to stop. Crazy pumps. My arms felt like the were going to explode! Size and strength are increasing on the regular and I just started. Not to mention my girl has been walking bow legged now. Great product.

DChamp1

Post by DChamp1 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:55 am

Haven't actually used the trenolab-e yet but I ran all the sustalab and Deca-lab and it is STRONG. The Deca really got me had to run 0.5mg caber per wk more, and funny thing is I switched from 300mg Deca 2x a week, to 7lab's 200mg Deca 2x a week. Other stuff was definitely underdosed. The sust too. Very high quality. Best part about their gear besides the high quality, is that it's painless. Doesn't get any better.
    JLBKOJACK33

Post by JLBKOJACK33 Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:04 am

Run the Deca-lab in low dose (200mg a week) for my elbow. Strength bumped up but more important to me my elbo felt like it did 10years ago. I did get some break out on my back but that may be due to the test.

Good solid gear
    theflavor
    theflavor

Post by theflavor Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 am

Review for trenolab-a and boldelab

Uses both for 8 weeks, awesome results from the tren (strength, weight, aggression all way up). Didn't really notice great results from the equipoise, but I really didn't cycle it long enough
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:26 am

I have been using 7Lab's Anavar at 80mg/day for 8 days. This is my 5th time using Anavar. I have to say the results so far have been great! Getting really ripped and vascular, strength has been progressively stronger. I will take their Test Cyp starting next month. I will keep you posted!!

donkeypunch1122

Post by donkeypunch1122 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:37 am

Was just to try 7Lab Pharma to be honest, as haven't used before. Was already using Deca on-cycle- I do Mainly Powerlifting in my training so joints need to stay as pain-free as possible (plus I'm 36). Probably only using a month now, 2ml a week, had no joint issues and during the month dropped Anadrol and Tren (now down to Dbol, Test and Deca). PIP Free, Would order more if wasn't in one of those 'trying different labs' moods- but has made me think of trying 7Lab Deca-Test blend
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:07 am

been using the tbol now probably a week and already leaned up. Training hadn't even been that consistent either due to a weekend trip. not sure of weight increases yet but I look a lot better, ripped to hell and back and arms feel pumped up like crazy today
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 am

This is a re-review of 7Lab products that I have used.

Test E: 4 Vials

Tren E: 3 vials

Test prop: 2 vials

Tbol, Armidex, Clomid were all Tabs

Dosing break down was as follows. weeks 1-16 Test E 700mg, Tren E 300mg (tren done at week 12)*

Weeks 1-5 Test prop 100mg 3 times a week, 60mg of Tbol a day

weeks 1-16 Arimidex every couple of days just to keep estro down.

I dropped the tren after week 7 due to some sides I was not liking. The combo of test and Tren was hard to deal with Gyno wise, so I decided to cut it out early least I have to deal with some tits. Once I dropped the tren I bumped my test E up to 1050mg a week. The Test E at 3ml per injection was not a pleasant experience, So I switched it up to 1.5ml injections, one in each buttock on the same day. This greatly reduced the PIP. Currently in PCT. Began 2 weeks after last injection. Starting with a single shot of 100mcg/ml of GnRH and supplementing with the standard 100mg clomid for 2 weeks, down to 50mg for 4 weeks and then 50mg every 2 days if needed. Every 2 days I am taking armidex and nolva, although just recently I dropped the nolva. During cycle I was also taking OTC supps to help with liver support (milk thistle, Liv52, B6 for prolactin) So first experience with Tren was not exactly great. Test has never given me Gyno problems so I'm guessing the combination of Test and Tren was a bit too much for me to handle. Cutting it short to manage the sides was I felt the best course of action. As for gains, well. I put on 15 lbs yet I've dropped body fat, 180 to 195. Chest Striations are now becoming visible and I now have vascularilty in my chest, legs and lower abs. Strength gains were phenomenal; After a 1.5 years off of deadlifting I started up again, and within a month I was sumo deadlifting 655 for doubles. That's 25 more pounds then I had ever done for a Single back when I was actively focusing on powerlifting. 7Lab's stuff works, and It works well.
    schilke

Post by schilke Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:17 am

7Lab Pharma Clenbuterol

Currently running it two weeks on, two weeks off, Amazing product. Sweating all day. A downside though is jittery feelings and shakings, but that's what legit clen can do.

All in all great lab, i recommend

lol

Post by lol Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:52 am

This review is for the 7Lab Test Cypionate

I used 7Lab's Test Cypionate as part of my cycle which also consisted of winstrol, hgh, Tren e(all from another source). I ran the Test C at a weekly dose of 500mg split in two separate shots. I could feel the effects of the Test C by the end of the first week. The first sign I noticed were the positive effects it had on my libido. My libido was almost non existent when off cycle. Now the wife and my left hand are in need of a well deserved break.

I had all the usual side effects: Oily skin, some water retention and a slight case of early gyno, which I have to admit caught me off guard.

By the fourth week I noticed slight increases in strength, as well as veins popping out of my shoulders and arms. I have to say the changes to my physique were very obvious by this time.

I did not gain much weight as I was in cutting mode. Only the usual 5lbs of glycogen.

I also felt the Test C contributed towards me looking/staying/feeling pumped and full even whilst on a caloric (low carb diet)deficit, with lots and lots of cardio.
    JDawg
    JDawg

Post by JDawg Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:37 am

Sustalab-250 - i ran it for 6 weeks in part of cycle. I had massive strength and size gains 15+ lbs. Ran 1/2 cc twice a week. Found it carry a lot of water weight due to the 4 esters. very effective tho.

Oxandro-lab - got a tiny bit of strength gains but nothing worth mentioning Now im on a TRT. i started off running

Testolab-E- 250 very low dose 100mg/ twice a week for 6 weeks. Noticed a bit of size change even with that low dose. I also ran a bit of Tren Enan 60mg / once a week for 6 weeks just to try it out to see what it was like (never used before). Nice help me maintain my size even in a calorie deficiency. Very powerful stuff tho but not for me just quite yet. will use in future when im ready for a nice cycle

After those 6 weeks i went straight on to Testolab-C -250 only, again i ran a dose of 100mg / twice a week and have been running it for the last 10 weeks and still on it. Excellent stuff. Even at this low dose (remember TRT) my strength in the gym has gone up dramatically. It seems like every week im hitting a new PR. Im also maintaining my size and hardness even in a cutting diet. Excellent stuff . Looking forward to getting more. Also blood work came back beautifully from my Doctor. so very happy at this dose.
    BigMC
    BigMC

Post by BigMC Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:31 am

2x 7Lab Oxanolab 20mg

Was a bit skeptical it was the real thing as it was not in the new 7Lab packaging with the scratch off code, but then I noticed that the sachet was dated from just before 7Lab introduced that new packaging so I was at ease. Potency is decent, ran at 100mg /day, fat loss and strength levels are reasonable. I'm pretty sure it's legit var, just based on my reaction to it, but I think the dosing is a bit off. Compared to other respectable UGL's such as Kalpa or Dragon Pharma it isn't on the same level but not bunk gear at least. Would give 7Lab another shot maybe at some point but I think I'd stick with another lab for next time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 am