ramborippt
DoubleWide
10 posters

What Hurts More

DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

What Hurts More Empty What Hurts More

Post by DoubleWide Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:26 am

so im tkaing the top off my enathate ampule today. all fun , then im about the crack the top off and smash teh amp blows upin my hands eveyrwhere. glass flies all over , glass sticks in my thumb and middle finger which is great. i look and my fingers are bleeding pretty good so i stand up to get a kleenex and step in more glass. great.

but what do you think hurt more. the glass in the fingers, the glass in the feet or loosing 250mgs of test enathate that i will never get back again.

its the last one. good bye precious test.sniffle Crying or Very sad
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

What Hurts More Empty Re: What Hurts More

Post by ramborippt Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:05 am

oh noooo, def the test e hurts the most ! u dont know ur own strength anymore dw
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:41 am

sounds like ur a klutz just like myself.
    ive never dealt with ampules yet, i have enough trouble tryin to draw out of the 10cc bottles. lol
    italia320

Post by italia320 Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:20 am

I can't empathize much with loosing 250mgs of test enathate, however i can attest to the awful pain of steppin on glass.. sorry to hear about all that.. sounds like a rough day
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 am

Yeah definately the loss of the Test is more painful. But man if I was there to see that I would be laughing my ass off LOL. I bet you looked like Mr Bean stepping on all that glass and getting all cut up LOL.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:50 am

So far the only ampules I have lost like that were of Bacteriastatic Water. That was not too painful.

Alright DW, GEAR 101 is now in session. Whenever you open ampules you should hold the ampule in a cloth and use another corner of the same cloth or a second cloth to grip the top of the ampule. This way, in the event of breakage, you don't get cut up. LMAO!!
    carolinasown

Post by carolinasown Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 am

Well, being a newbie, maybe I can add something here. My girlfriend is a reg. nurse here in the US and being the somewhat of a wimp (me), she breaks my amps and gives me my shots. I did buy 1 of those amp breakers and its good for scoring, she says, but not that hot for breaking the amp. The alcohol wipes that come in a pack, like you clean your hands with, she uses 1 of those when breaking open the amp.

Just for the record, I never had a problem with giving it to myself in the glutes, but a wimp in the thigh and delts. Sorry for the loss bro...if anyone has any tips, please feel free to pass along to us, that are still "green".
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:14 am

DW bro, you need to think outside of the box. You seem to be a klutz like me. I take a kleenex hold the tip and crush the tip off in the kleenex. that way you dont smash the bottle. Yeah Yeah, all you guys are gonna give me what for - not hygenic etc.

1. No pain from glass in my finger
    2. No pain from loss of enanthate
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:46 am

I've always been worried about doing that so I'm very careful whenever I open one. I wrap it all up in an ace bandage (that I now specifically use for opening amps) take my thumb and index finger and grab the top, then with equal pressure I slightly twist my bottom wrist in and up and my top wrist (the one with the top of the amp) in and down. Very gently, very slight movement, but with enough pressure that it pops right off clean, with no messes. I'm not telling all of this for you DW, I know that you know better, its more for the "green" folks like carolinasown says! LOL!
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:17 am

DW....my condolences for the loss....we will be holding funeral services for teh poor lost amp this friday evening at 6pm.
    I always score and snap off with a pen cap....i also use the sme alcohol whipe that i use to whipe down the amp to wrap it at the base and hold onto it while i snap...i keep it as close to my body as i can so that i keep the presssure as even as possble....but you know this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 pm