bigguy
750GSXR
8 posters

A Newbie needs your help

750GSXR
    750GSXR

A Newbie needs your help Empty A Newbie needs your help

Post by 750GSXR Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:25 am

I got a pm from a newbie I am not going to post his name cause I hope he sees this and chimes in. He said he bought a bottle of deca 200 and wanted to know how to take it. He is 24 yrs. old 5'10" 155lbs. He has never done steroids. I told him of course to not use the Deca and do a 10 week test only cycle first. I think he is to impatient and wants this to happen now. Please give him some advise and what will happen if he just does the Deca.
    bigguy
    bigguy

A Newbie needs your help Empty Re: A Newbie needs your help

Post by bigguy Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 am

he needs to add a test in there or he will end up with Deca Dick & not be able to perform for his woman/women!

if he adds a test in the it needs to be slightly higher than the Deca dose...
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:39 am

Im sure for what ever his rewasons are he has a good reason for not wanting to post this question on his own but he really needs to post and give us mroe back ground on him self......Deca alone is not a good decision...what are his interest and goals....he needs to post and give us some stats and personal gola information. Md-
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:29 am

bigguy wrote:he needs to add a test in there or he will end up with Deca Dick & not be able to perform for his woman/women!

if he adds a test in the it needs to be slightly higher than the Deca dose...            
    Bro I told him the exact same thing practically word for word.
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 am

Bro dont be afraid to ask questions, you wont get laughed at. Its better to be prepared and actually know what you are getting yourself into. This is serious shit and if you dont know what you are doing you can seriously mess your body up. Listen to what these guys have to say before you rush into this!
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:14 am

Too mane guy are misinfored about test, they think its a dirty steroid and will mess them up. Well heres some news, test is not a steroid its the male hormone everyone already has it. 2nd A little bit of test goes along way in any cycle, no one needs 1gr of test in my opnion but 250mg to 400 a week is a great thing in a cycle, its the difference between mid cycle crash and depression becasue lack of motivation and sex drive. Hey some people have to learn the hard way, your will never find the info you can find here in some local gym or from the local steroid dealer. I dont care how big the guy is no oe knows it all.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:14 pm

i think the best thing you can do is tell him to post this ? on the forum so he can read it from everyone that a deca only cycle is not smart!!! we can't help the guy if he dosn't listen.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Please pm him back w a link to this thread. We WANT to help!

Thank YOU for taking the time to reach out to him! (I was wondering why you were calling yourself a newbie lol)..WE WERE ALL NEWBIES AT SOME POINT...but people like Md are REALLY REALLY old and have been around the block many many many times! ;0)
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:54 pm

DIESELGIRL wrote:Please pm him back w a link to this thread. We WANT to help!

Thank YOU for taking the time to reach out to him! (I was wondering why you were calling yourself a newbie lol)..WE WERE ALL NEWBIES AT SOME POINT...but people like Md are REALLY REALLY old and have been around the block many many many times! ;0)            
    I already sent him an e-mail. Tried to get him to post but he wouldn't cause I think was scared of being made fun of, but I hope these post show him we are not like that.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:33 pm

750GSXR wrote:I already sent him an e-mail. Tried to get him to post but he wouldn't cause I think was scared of being made fun of, but I hope these post show him we are not like that.            
    WE IN NO WAY WILL MAKE FUN OF HIM!!!!!LIKE DG SAID WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am