Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
Hugh G. Rection
lire.trv
6 posters

Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots???

lire.trv
    lire.trv

Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots??? Empty Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots???

Post by lire.trv Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:08 am

Visions,

You mentioned you like Sustaxyl 350 for TRT, and you inject eod (because of the prop). That means you're doing less than a .2ml injection eod, right?

Do you load the syringe with .2ml Sustaxyl, then draw some sterile oil, then inject. Or do you just draw the .2ml and inject?

Thanks!
    Hugh G. Rection
    Hugh G. Rection

Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots??? Empty Re: Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots???

Post by Hugh G. Rection Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:04 am

Near the beginning of this year, I had a gunshot wound to my right testicle. A urologist put it back together, to where it looks normal, but I doubt it functions normal. At the time I was shot, I was juicing pretty heavy on Sustaxyl 350 and Deca. I was also shot in the abdomen twice, and the injuries kept me from work.

Knowing that my money was going to be tight, I decided to ration my remaining Sustaxyl 350, plus I think I picked up a bit more this year as well. When my supply was running low, I tapered back to a 1cc shot every week and a half. And I maintained weight very well. When I finally ran out of Sustaxyl 350 in September, I dropped about 10 lbs, even though I was using so little gear! I did use clomid, but not sure if it did anything, considering I lost the weight still.

Point being in all this, is I'm 43 years old, with one functioning testicle. Even the very little bit of Sustaxyl 350 helped a lot, both in my physique and my sex life. I've been poor lately, but when I'm able to, I will start a cycle again similar to that - 1 shot every week and a half or so.
    JDawg
    JDawg

Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots??? Empty Re: Visions: Sustaxyl 350 for TRT...Such tiny shots???

Post by JDawg Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 am

jesus bro are u serious,,oh my godd,,i thought i had shitty luck....glad ur still around,,,but seriously bro ur avatar is freaking me out...lol
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:01 am

lire.trv wrote:Visions,

You mentioned you like Sustaxyl 350 for TRT, and you inject eod (because of the prop). That means you're doing less than a .2ml injection eod, right?

Do you load the syringe with .2ml Sustaxyl, then draw some sterile oil, then inject. Or do you just draw the .2ml and inject?

Thanks!              

For TRT I take 1 shot a week and it works great...  no need to split up the shot
    Hugh G. Rection
    Hugh G. Rection

Post by Hugh G. Rection Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:58 am

jeremydawg wrote:but seriously bro ur avatar is freaking me out...lol            

Bad androgen overdose.  LOL
    lire.trv
    lire.trv

Post by lire.trv Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 am

Hugh G. Rection wrote:Near the beginning of this year, I had a gunshot wound to my right testicle.  A urologist put it back together, to where it looks normal, but I doubt it functions normal.  At the time I was shot, I was juicing pretty heavy on Sustaxyl 350 and Deca.   I was also shot in the abdomen twice, and the injuries kept me from work.

Knowing that my money was going to be tight, I decided to ration my remaining Sustaxyl 350, plus I think I picked up a bit more this year as well.   When my supply was running low, I tapered back to a 1cc shot every week and a half.  And I maintained weight very well.   When I finally ran out of Sustaxyl 350 in September, I dropped about 10 lbs, even though I was using so little gear!   I did use Clomid, but not sure if it did anything, considering I lost the weight still.

Point being in all this, is I'm 43 years old, with one functioning testicle.   Even the very little bit of Sustaxyl 350 helped a lot, both in my physique and my sex life.    I've been poor lately, but when I'm able to, I will start a cycle again similar to that - 1 shot every week and a half or so.            

I don't want to over-step my place, but it would seem that--if money is an issue--you might consider buying 20 or 30 grams of Test enthanate powder from one of the international sources.  I think it runs about 2 bucks a gram, which means you could have enough Test for a three years for about 50$.

In short, I love Sustaxyl, don't ge tme wrong.........but for the same price as a couple of vials, you could have enough gear to run for three years.

lire.trv
    faller
    faller

Post by faller Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:51 am

Hugh G. Rection wrote:the injuries kept me from work.              

Cupcake, you weren't hurt that bad , were you?  

Christ i never heard someone talk so causal about being shot. I don't even want to know what that must have felt like. Glad you made it..

Back on topic. I've played around with Sustaxyl myself. Went as long as 10 days between pinning and had great results with it. Its not something i really admit to on any board mostly cause i get flamed quickly. EOD is the accepted norm out there, and i found it pointless to try and argue the point..
    Hugh G. Rection
    Hugh G. Rection

Post by Hugh G. Rection Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:41 am

edit edit edit
    Davedraper
    Davedraper

Post by Davedraper Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 am

shit!!!! Crazy looking scar! What happened, how'd you get shot? (feel free not to answer this)... BTW, chest and abs look good.
    Hugh G. Rection
    Hugh G. Rection

Post by Hugh G. Rection Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:13 am

I apologize for hijacking the thread. I had people over watching the UFC last night and was drinking Computers and alcohol do not mix! This isn't something I can really go into at this point in time.

Anyway, I went from juicing pretty heavy, to abruptly stopping not only to below baseline, but probably below less than 1/2 of baseline. And then using Sustaxyl as TRT after that, which worked very well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:09 pm