Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Concerned about injection

joshshea
    joshshea

Concerned about injection Empty Concerned about injection

Post by joshshea Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:47 am

hey whats up guys I just shot 250mg of test e in my glute to finish off my second injection this week and the needle wouldnt go in at first so i had to push a little harder and then it went in with a bang and kinda hurt...however when i pulled out i noticed that i was bleeding...what does this mean?
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Concerned about injection Empty Re: Concerned about injection

Post by ramborippt Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:30 am

are you using the same needle to inject with as you draw from the vial with ? if so the needle was probly just dull and makes for a tougher injection. and as far as the blood, as long as you aspirate and no blood enters the syringe before you inject then you are good to go, the blood happens alot so dont worry about that.. when you put the needle in it can go throw veins and what not and when pulling the needle out the blood draws out, no big deal bro
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 am

First off did you aspirate??? Next you just stuck yourself with a sharp object, did you honestly think that it would not bleed??? I am not trying to make fun of you bro, but i think you are being paranoid. Almost everytime i inject it bleeds and sometimes a lot. Just make sure you aspirate to make sure that you are not injecting into a vein. You can relax now bro...lol.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:11 am

If you aspirated and didn't see any blood in the syringe, then I'd say don't worry about it. Actually, if you're conscious right now then you probably didn't inject it into a vein. In fact I've been told that the whole accidentally injecting into a vein thing is a little over exaggerated, but it's better safe than sorry. For some reason I hit a hard spot in my ass sometimes too, so I usually just pick another spot. It may be because that part of the muscle is flexed, there is a small knot in the muscle, or the tissue is still a little swollen from prior injections. It usually happens when I inject a little too high up on my glute, so it may just be a really dense muscle.
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:02 pm

my test e is hurting as well.
    joshshea
    joshshea

Post by joshshea Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Well to be completely honest i did not aspirate when i stick something in my ass i want to get in and out as fast as possible within reason. Should i aspirate every time...probably a dumb question
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Yes you should aspirate everytime. The only time that you don't have to aspirate is if you are injecting under the skin (Sub Q). Also, maybe you're trying to do the injections too fast and that is causing the problem. Just concentrate and slow it down when you're injecting. You've already decided to inject yourself with synthetic Testosterone hormone, so don't make a big deal out of momentarily poking yourself with a needle. Injecting is a very small part of the overall goal. Keep your eyes on the prize and you may even look forward to the injections a little. Also, don't ever inject your steroids under the skin because then the steroid doesn't even work. You'd be better off mailing the gear to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 am