Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Second cycle question

Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Second cycle question Empty Second cycle question

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:55 am

Im currently week five into my second cycle of 500mg sust and 400mg Decabol i kicked it off with 40mg per day of Tbol for 25 days the gains off the TBol were unreal but im not realy gaining at the min my question is on your second is it harder to gain? my first cycle was only 8 weeks of 500mg sust and 250mg deca i gained a lot more than i am now maybe the deca hasnt kicked in yet i dunno.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Second cycle question Empty Re: Second cycle question

Post by El Mucho Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:54 am

More than likely, you will never have the same gains that you did with your first cycle. You generally have to increase your overall amount of steroid, or better you should switch types of steroid with each cycle. Test is test, but I've noticed that switching up the types of ester for each cycle helps as well. Go with Enanthate or Cypionate for your next bulking cycle. Allow some time to go by before you use Sust. again. You could also use the Tbol again for the last 4 weeks of your cycle, and stop taking it the day before your PCT. I like using orals at the end of a cycle because it adds on a little more muscle right before I start my PCT.
    nosnz28
    nosnz28

Post by nosnz28 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 pm

bump to el mucho, hes right you have to up your dosages of steriods to get more gains. and or switch it up abit
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:25 pm

So now im at week six of a fifteen week cycle do you think i should bump up the sust to 750mg a week and the decabol to 500mg? i was gonna finish off this one with 40mg Dbol for six weeks what do you think?
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Kevcallyuk wrote:So now im at week six of a fifteen week cycle do you think i should bump up the sust to 750mg a week and the decabol to 500mg? i was gonna finish off this one with 40mg DBol for six weeks what do you think?            

Hey bro dont think you need to up you test to 750mg for your second cycle, there are experienced guys on this board who have ran 10 + cycles who still keep their test at or below 500mg, 750mg test PW is just not needed at this stage of your AAS usage. Upping the deca to 500 would be ok, however I would be patient things may kick in this week and you will start gaining again. You could finish the cycle of with the Dbol I would prefer to run Tbol to minimise water retention plus you already know you respond well to Tbol.

I personally would focus more on your diet, training and rest . Look closely at your diet, see how many cals you are intaking a day and where they are comming from, are they empty cals or from good sources of lean protein and complex carbs?

Also training, how many days per week, intensity, type of training etc

And Rest, how much rest are you giving you body?

Good luck bro hope you start gaining soon

Beezie
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Beezie wrote:Hey bro dont think you need to up you test to 750mg for your second cycle, there are experienced guys on this board who have ran 10 + cycles who still keep their test at or below 500mg, 750mg test PW is just not needed at this stage of your AAS usage. Upping the deca to 500 would be ok, however I would be patient things may kick in this week and you will start gaining again. You could finish the cycle of with the Dbol I would prefer to run Tbol to minimise water retention plus you already know you respond well to Tbol.

I personally would focus more on your diet, training and rest . Look closely at your diet, see how many cals you are intaking a day and where they are comming from, are they empty cals or from good sources of lean protein and complex carbs?

Also training, how many days per week, intensity, type of training etc

And Rest, how much rest are you giving you body?

Good luck bro hope you start gaining soon

Beezie            

To be totaly honest my diet sucks i eat mostly crap its somthing i realy need to sort out i feel realy tired on this cycle ive just got back from the gym after a chest and shoulders workout and feel totaly knackered im gonna spend tonight sorting out a good diet and training plan my fatal error is when i train i tend to just do what ever i feel like with no stucture so its my own fault why is it when your not on the juice life throws you no grief yet the minute you start your cycle everything goes tits up lol
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Beezie wrote:I personally would focus more on your diet, training and rest . Look closely at your diet, see how many cals you are intaking a day and where they are comming from, are they empty cals or from good sources of lean protein and complex carbs?            

HUGE BUMP, food is the most anabolic substance you can put into your body.  You can make great gains without running everything under the sun and running high doseages.  Really pay attention to your diet and keep a food log.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:17 am