DoubleWide
jason j
8 posters

Asked once but thread died

jason j
    jason j

Asked once but thread died Empty Asked once but thread died

Post by jason j Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 am

Ok got some real good advise last time but thread went walk abouts so......

Have trained hard for 12 years with a 2 year break, been back training a year.

I am 5'10" 195lbs and have around 15% bf at moment.

Have never broken ( and stayed over) 210lbs using protien shakes and creatine with a good diet and good routine with rest breaks worked in.

I have now decided to use a few extra's and help myself along.

From memory the advise last time was deca,test and I decided to use Nolvadex as a precautionary measure rather than wait and see if I need it.

I have never used supps before(apart from listed above) and would like to gain around 20lbs and keep it, have no problem adding a little fat over winter as I can work on getting that back down after.

Maths is not my strong point so a little help with dosages would also be cool.

I do not want to use a load of supps just what I need to reach my target and ideally only want to do one course if that will acheive my target.

Thanks guys.
    jason j
    jason j

Asked once but thread died Empty Re: Asked once but thread died

Post by jason j Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 am

sorry should add I am 27 non smoker and don't drink.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:10 am

would you like us to chew your food for you as well. come on man you have the tools. go to the search button above and typein deca, eq, test enathate, test cypionate and nolvadex as well as pct. do searches on all these and you will be able to read and answer your own questions.

you have to learn for youself so you know what your putting in your system. dont be like some of the other stupid newbies who just want us to make them a cycle and tell them every little detail so they dont have to learn on there own. educate yourself bro. then after if there is things you can find ask.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:10 am

DoubleWide wrote:would you like us to chew your food for you as well. come on man you have the tools. go to the search button above and typein deca, eq, test enathate, test cypionate and nolvadex as well as pct. do searches on all these and you will be able to read and answer your own questions.

you have to learn for youself so you know what your putting in your system. dont be like some of the other stupid newbies who just want us to make them a cycle and tell them every little detail so they dont have to learn on there own. educate yourself bro. then after if there is things you can find ask.

Amen! Its everyone's responsibility to take the time to research and learn... All the info you need is out there over and over and over again...
    ezstreet
    ezstreet

Post by ezstreet Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:03 am

Check the CYCLES forum. Read the stickeys and cycle posts. I am new here also, reading and learning every day. Homework time bro. Good luck.
    magRT496
    magRT496

Post by magRT496 Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:50 am

yep, info is there you just have to search. Something else that will really help you now that you've decided to venture into the supplement world is a book called anabolics 2006 by william lewellan(sp?). Great book packed with tons of info. IMO no one should use supp's without the proper understanding of what they do and how they work.
    jason j
    jason j

Post by jason j Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:45 am

magRT496 wrote:yep, info is there you just have to search. Something else that will really help you now that you've decided to venture into the supplement world is a book called anabolics 2006 by william lewellan(sp?). Great book packed with tons of info. IMO no one should use supp's without the proper understanding of what they do and how they work.

Have read a lot more but there is so much!!!!, must have been spoilt with the last thread as had a lot of info from that but forgot to copy it down before it dissapeared.

I have a attention disorder so reading through all of this is hard going but I will get there the gym is the only thing that keeps my attention span!!!.

Cheers
    jeremyr60
    jeremyr60

Post by jeremyr60 Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:35 pm

lol, wow could this be a fedd?lol next hes gonna ask how to get it...
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 pm

just read. once you learn your way around the board it gets easier. lots of good imformation. the guys will help if you help your self. thats been my experience.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Bro'....DW pretty much said it all there. You need to research some on your own...you cant expect the answers to just pop up and for things to work......there is trial and error involved and most of us can say that before we started we spent hours on hours reading and learning....give it a shot....ADD is not an excuse....it never has been and never will be.....Md-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:07 pm