Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
hatfield
Beezie
6 posters

Grinding my Teeth ?

Beezie
    Beezie

Grinding my Teeth ? Empty Grinding my Teeth ?

Post by Beezie Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:08 am

Guys been having some weird experiences when asleep latley. Twice I have woken up and caught myself grinding my front teeth on one another, I really didnt think much of it until today when I woke up with a big chip out of my bottom front tooth and a few nicks out of the top teeth.

I have no idea what is causing this, it may just be a coincidence that this happening at the same time as my first cycle. I have heard of this happening to guys who use extacy, speed and coke but I do not toch any of that stuff.

I finished my Tbol a week ago could I be having some sort of withdrawls from not using?

I am also using 500mg Test E, 400md deca and 1000iu HCG PW, plus 12.5 g aromasin eod.

I am scared shitless that I will wake up with half my front teeth missing. This may sound a little crazy but I am going to start sleeping with a mouth guard in.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks Guys
    hatfield
    hatfield

Grinding my Teeth ? Empty Re: Grinding my Teeth ?

Post by hatfield Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:47 am

i had a girlfriend who grinded her teeth in her sleep. until you figure it out, go get a mouthpiece.
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:29 am

It happened to me and now I have a partal denture and all six of my front teeth come out.I just think it is something you pick up I don't think it is gear related. No just kidding I have k.p teeth it's not from grinding

My wife was grinding and the dentist gave her a small mouth piece. I would get one from a sports store and use it till you can go see a dentist. Good Luck
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:29 am

gscott wrote:It happened to me and now I have a partal denture and all six of my front teeth come out.I just think it is something you pick up I don't think it is gear related. No just kidding I have k.p teeth it's not from grinding

My wife was grinding and the dentist gave her a small mouth piece. I would get one from a sports store and use it till you can go see a dentist. Good Luck

Dude you had me worried after reading your first sentence, lol.

Thanks Bro
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:04 am

AAHHH!!! Gotcha dude just having some fun.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:47 am

Still grinding my teeth, actualy its not grinding more like smashing my teeth together. I now have to wear a mouth guard to sleep, this is so strange, I have no idea what is making me do this?

I dont think I ground my teeth together last night but can remember one very full on nightmare involving spiders in my ear, I woke up in a sweat. I was think maybe the times i have smashed my teeth togeth has been because of k.p nightmares? Anyone else had k.p nightmares whil on gear?

I got some Valerian Root extract to help calm my nervous system when I sleep, i am starting using this tonight see how it goes.

I am now in week 8 of my cycle and apart from this I feel 110%

Not looking forward to the dentist bill, lol

Later
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:39 am

Its called TMG..cant remember what it stands for but you need to get a mouth gaurd so you wont trash your teeth, you will grind them to pieces otherwise. it may be stress related, sheesh what isnt!
    BoomShaker
    BoomShaker

Post by BoomShaker Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:18 pm

There is a product called "the night guard", and its adjustable, helps stop teeth grinding at night. This is a very common things in thousands of people at night. Some even do it during the day out of habbit.

http://www.myhealthcare21.com/SP062/...ght-Guard.html
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:58 pm

damn dude thats crazy ---do you look all gheto now since you have a bunch of chipped teeth
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:48 pm

NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT wrote:damn dude thats crazy ---do you look all gheto now since you have a bunch of chipped teeth

yeah looking pretty k.p ass

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am